Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

When will ugc allow group owners to have upload permissions like star creators. Yes i cant 3d model but It would be great to apply for upload permissions as i can hire others to model for my clothing group just how star creators cant 3d model.

3 Likes

If I am correct, Star Creators still have upload permissions and upload on their accounts under the group. That is inherent to their star creator status just as it would be if someone were a UGC creator. If group owners could upload UGC just by being a group owner, then at that point, everyone might as well have upload perms. Not a good idea by the way.

7 Likes

man I wish I had the blender files, they were on my old computer.

2 Likes

iv recently got someone to post some work of mine i wish these had been in my application instead of what i put

16 Likes

hopefully, I get UGC soon so I can post more work

5 Likes

OoO looks pretty good, good luck joining UGC
who posted it for you btw’?

2 Likes

Aww yeah! I have been training to fix my past mistakes hopefully I’ll get accepted this time

5 Likes

your suppost to have it as a zip

4 Likes

i might be accepted a roblox worker had dmed me with 1 mistake and they actually let me fix it like what a nice roblox worker they are. normally i would have gotten declined for it.

4 Likes

Wow, what a really nice guy… I wish you luck! Hopefully you’ll get accepted!

7 Likes

I’m amazed you were messaged by any of them. Which medium did they contact you through? The dev forums or was it by email?

2 Likes

I didnt know that they could let anyone fix their application, im impressed.

3 Likes

they did it for me since they were very impressed

2 Likes

the dev fourm is where they contacted me

3 Likes

One more question: When did you submit your application?

2 Likes

last month is when i submited it

1 Like

To be honest tho, it’s gonna take a while for them to respond, all we need to do is to stay patient. In the meantime you can just read the replies or other posts or do whatever you can in the waiting time.

5 Likes

roblox was very vague in the application about an “Acessory format” but i think this video explains it pretty well for me:

hope it helps

9 Likes

I’m late but do you know how long it took?

1 Like

Did anyone here received a rejection letter since September ? I’m curious because it’s been 6 months and I’ve never seen anyone stating that they got declined ? I’m not sure.

6 Likes