Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Question, how long does it take to hear back from roblox after you submit a application?

7 Likes

So far it’s been more than a month for me and still nothing. I think they’re probably going to announce it next year.

5 Likes

Imagine if they announce it on the first day of the new year! Would be amazing ahah

4 Likes

They have been accepting applications as they go, as several new UGC creators are now making accessories in the catalog. It seems that the it will take a few months for new applications to be reviewed.

6 Likes

Just finished submitting my application. Really glad that applications have been opened permanently now!

3 Likes

Good luck! Just a quick question, how many accessories do you need to submit? Is it one item in total or one from each category?

Thanks,
wisematheu :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

“at least one accessory type”, that means you can make one of each accessory type or just one accessory type.

6 Likes

Hm I see, I am not a UGC publisher or anything but how do we even publish UGC accessories, like how does the process look like?

4 Likes

Just thinking! I never saw a video on it

4 Likes

It’s around 700 robux to upload an UGC item.

11 Likes

SEVEN HUNDRED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT!

How tho!? I never knew…

5 Likes

Yep… It’s a lot, but UGC creators told me that these 700 robux are going to be given back to you with people buying your item

4 Likes

I didn’t know it costed robux to upload an UGC item!

5 Likes

I have a question, how could you possibly fail if you answered everything correctly?

2 Likes

Erm, the items mostly… And the portfolio aswell!

3 Likes

I once failed because of the portfolio.

3 Likes

What was wrong with the portfolio?

3 Likes

I don’t know, the message just said that my portfolio needed to be worked a little bit more! I remember that this portfolio was VERY bad, so no worries if you worked on your portfolio.

7 Likes

2 months waiting i hope i don’t fail.

12 Likes

That is awesome! Some people think that UGC permanent applications are bad, I think it is good. It reduces the stress and more…

10 Likes