Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Does anyone know how to import my models in rblx file or something like that?

7 Likes

To export a .rbxm, select your model, then right click it in the explorer, then click on “save to file”.
Hope it helps!

6 Likes

Submitted an application a very long time ago and still got no reply, it’s been about 2-3 months. According to them, you should recieve a message letting you know whether your application was accepted or rejected. Am I doing something wrong?

7 Likes

I applied 2 months ago and currently in the same predicament, I assume they’re just processing a lot of applications, so it could take a bit longer than it normally would had you applied under the traditional system. But no worries, I’m sure you, me and other applicants will find out soon enough!

9 Likes

Yeah, when I do think about it now, that’s probably the case. Hope they respond soon to all those who’re waiting.

5 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly, I think just to wait it out, make more concepts, that’s what I have been doing and it has helped quench the waiting time for me quite significantly.

6 Likes

Making more concepts is a great advice, thanks.

6 Likes

I hope they reply soon been waiting 2-3 months

6 Likes

Yes, same here. I guess our only option is to wait patiently for now. I’m sure they’ll get to us eventually.

5 Likes

I applied a month ago, my first time trying to be ugc, I wish luck to all fellow modelers who are also trying

6 Likes

I have never been so impatient for an email to come. My application was submitted and I am like, sweating HARD type of scared. And I’ve heard it can take months to come…

Oh btw if your seeing this I hope you get in too lol

15 Likes

750 Robux to be exact. Yehp it’s a lot

5 Likes

Well around 10 dollars to upload an item lol X)

6 Likes

what’s the max waiting time for application approval/denial?
(just an estimate)

5 Likes

Last round we waited around 5-6 months

5 Likes

I’ve seen people who stayed more than a year

2 Likes

Is it true that UGC takes months to get a response back?

I’ve heard stories of people waiting a year, 7 months, 5 months, or even longer just to get a decline. With that, should I make another application if I don’t hear back within a certain amount of time?

13 Likes

No it’s normal to wait months, I’ve waited 5-6 months and you’re just gonna add more work for them.

5 Likes

There is no estimated time for responses to be sent out.

5 Likes

I submitted my application 2 months ago, and nothing came to my email about whether or not I got accepted into the program, so I applied again yesterday, but now that I’m seeing some say it may take several months to arrive. I’ll wait until next year to see.

8 Likes