Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Ever since applications became available to the public, we’ve seen more low-effort items being made, as well as many that either are a copy of a Roblox item, or an accessory that violates copyright. I’m hoping that quality control improves, because some of these items are ridiculous, and it’s getting out of hand.

10 Likes

I just looked at the catalog today, and honestly, I’m starting to change my mind. The quality control for this new application program is nowhere near what it should be. The catalog is filled with primitive shapes with low res pictures slapped on, and there seems to be no quality items being released anymore. Not meaning to be rude, but I think that Roblox should reconsider a lot of the applications.

And I’m not saying this was completely bad. There have been a few quality creators who definitely are making some good stuff.

19 Likes

Please try this “09/05/1982” and it will work

11 Likes

Unfortunately I had to delete about 60% of my files of the creation process because it was too large, can the limit be increased just a little?

14 Likes

Did I get correctly that we only need to make one item under one category and submit it? Or multiple items?

5 Likes

with the new application, you can submit one itme, but it is recommended to do more to show off your creativity!

13 Likes

When i submitted my creation video, it was cut off (still included a bit on the model in blender) cause my video editing software had a hiccup, is it alright to re apply with the fixed video?

7 Likes

I have a doubt, is it necessary to apply to be able to upload things or can it be done without applying? Because when I was going to save the accessory by accident I gave it to save in roblox and “Distribute in the market” appeared, I don’t know what it means exactly

8 Likes

I have read this thread and submitted my application a few days ago. Does It usually take around one week to get a response or is it more than that? I’m just wondering because I assume there’s a lot of people submitting UGC applications, and I would be glad to know if I estimated the waiting time right or no! :slight_smile:
As much as it takes thought, I’m happy I finally got the opportunity and motivation to send a UGC app after keeping everything I’ve modeled to myself for a very long time.

12 Likes

Thats so cool! I have just submitted my Application and I hope it gets accepted.
Also I want to thank Roblox for everything Roblox have gave us the developers :slight_smile: I just reached 50k Robux and I will be cashing it out really soon thanks again Roblox

11 Likes

I sent it when this post was released, and so far no response, people are assuming that it should take at least 3 months, which is sad :confused: hahaha

12 Likes

I do application ugc send from away

10 Likes

Cool, I’ve wanted to be a UGC creator so I can make my own avatar items.

8 Likes

It’s only saving it as a mesh when you do that.

6 Likes

There is no estimated time for responses to be sent. Most likely it would take more than 2 months (It took 5 months for me to get a response).
Patience Is The Key.

10 Likes

ok nice ugc program or sent the request or filled in all accepted?

5 Likes

Yeah like ugc this hat but same

4 Likes

Just applied! Can’t wait for what the future holds. GOOD LUCK TO ALL APPLIERS!! :smiley:

11 Likes

I really do like the permanent UGC applications :smiley: ! This will make it so much easier for us!

5 Likes

:smiley: Just one thing tho…

how long does it take to see or get ur ugc app reviewed?

8 Likes