Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

The application opened on September 7th. It hasn’t even been 3 months so how have you been waiting 4?

3 Likes

How do you make a portfolio on the talent hub exactly? (ik 50 other people have asked this question before but i haven’t found anyone answering the questions)

6 Likes

To make a portfolio, make a subtopic on talent hub and name it something like “ugc portfolio”, fill in the required info and all that, then post your ugc concepts and it’ll display alike a portfolio.

It should be setup in a way where it looks like this (i’ll use my portfolio as an example):

and what you’ll be able to do is set your images up in a specific order (if you wanted to, of course), and that looks like this once done:

There are other websites such as behance + artstation, and they are super good ways to make portfolios, so bear that in mind when creating your portfolio if you haven’t managed to get around to making it already.

happy modelling!

42 Likes

Do you get a reply from Roblox straight away, if so, I may have done it wrong and I’ve waited a whole month so…

6 Likes

im guessing it takes atleast a month or 7

7 Likes

hey, the application takes about 5 months to 9 months so good luck

8 Likes

Can you submit more than one application? Does anyone know what happens if you do?

13 Likes

I can’t say for certain, but this will probably just delay your response even more, because you’re submitting more than the single application that is needed in order to grant admission/rejection from the UGC program, submitting more than one, especially when you have not heard back from the program itself, will only delay the response you’re waiting for.

if you get rejected from the program, then you’ll be able to make another application, that’s at least the route i’ll be following myself in the case that it does happen; creating more applications means more work for those reviewing the applications, but it could also indicate that they do not know which response to pick if they do come across multiple submissions of your own.

TL;DR - could potentially delay response time from the program, advisory to just submit one application, wait it out and get a response, depending on response, then take appropriate action (resubmit if rejected, etc.)

happy modelling!

23 Likes

I applied. I really hope I get in.

10 Likes

:dotted_line_face: it has been one year since I applied, I will starve :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

Unless you applied in a previous post, there is no possible way that it was been a year.

If you did apply in a previous wave and got no response, I’d recommend applying with the new post. There is a chance they aren’t reading applications from previous waves anymore

5 Likes

i was kidding but its been 3 months

1 Like

it takes 1-5 months to get a reply i think.

6 Likes

the team for accepters needs to grow bigger

7 Likes

*acceptor

7 Likes

Unfortunately, it seems like the age requirement is actually at a minimum of 15.

3 Likes

I have waited 3 months so far no response. How long did you guys have to wait?

6 Likes

well, my last time took about 9 months so good luck

9 Likes

also i realized its 5-12 months

6 Likes

You guys need to stop being dramatic, please. Each round of applications has taken six months MAX!

7 Likes