Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

thats for you mine took 9 months to arrive

8 Likes

So, you think waiting 6 months = being dramatic? That’s ridiculous. Waiting 6 months for an application is way too long, applications should take weeks, max. Hope this helped!

4 Likes

yessir ur right my guy, it should take a lot less so in case we dont get accepted we could apply again straight away with other concepts

3 Likes

Not true. Everyone gets accepted/denied at the same time.

2 Likes

I’m not saying it’s a long time, but these people are saying it’s taking 9 months to a YEAR which is literally incorrect. They’re spreading false information.

1 Like

u wanna make the math ill send u the dates

2 Likes

I’ve done the math a million times, anyways application responses are coming out rn anyways.

3 Likes

where was this announced? and isn’t roblox staff on winter break

3 Likes

No, it’s all over Twitter.

6 Likes

I’m happy right now, I just got accepted

13 Likes

Good job! Good luck to anyone else who applied!

4 Likes

Does anyone know if rejection emails were also sent out?

7 Likes

Looks like they might be going in order from the looks of it. Any one here that uploaded in October should rejoice because we might very well be a month away from getting our results!

6 Likes

There’s a mix of accepted/denied replies. They come in waves though, they’ll be sending replies over the coming week or so.

6 Likes

mines not gonna come this week for sure, but good luck to everyone

6 Likes

congratulations <3, a doubt when did you apply?

6 Likes

I applied somewhere around September-October, I don’t completely remember

7 Likes

I genuinely think this is an amazing update and is a step in the right direction for more freedom and creativity within roblox as long as its still monitored well.

5 Likes

so I must not have passed, my application was in September too
and I didn’t get any notifications, :confused: that’s life. <3

5 Likes

Can’t be 100% sure yet, I’ve only seen 4 responses so far. That won’t be all the responses yet but it seems like there’s only been a very small number atm :slight_smile:

5 Likes