Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

no… don’t give this poor human hope hahaha :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

well i gotta give myself hope too :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Do we need a Twitter account for this? I want to get into the UGC program, however I don’t like to use social media. I saw that one of the questions on the application was asking what your Twitter username was, so I wanted to know if we need to put one there or we could just say “I Don’t Have One” or “None”. Thanks!

5 Likes

No twitter account needed. There is a question on the form asking about it but it’s optional.

Just leave it blank if you don’t have one!

9 Likes

They tell you if you’re denied. You should get your response within the next 1-3 weeks.

7 Likes

i have a question. is the wave always going to be 6 months after every other wave to get a response?

3 Likes

I think the wave happens every 6 month because that’s what Roblox mentioned back when UGC released.

5 Likes

Thank you, I forgot about this
Im an idiot fr though

3 Likes

are they still answering to people? if yes is it there any time estimate

6 Likes

Yes they are, they should finish sending people messages within 1-4 weeks.

5 Likes

can someone tell if accessory format means making your models to be wearable in roblox studio like a hat giver because in the application it says it needs to be in accessory format

5 Likes

Think I applied in November 2022. Hope I receive an email soon! It would make my year to be in the UGC program.

7 Likes

they mean as accessory format, u can use plugin called star creator for that or press on the plus and add accessory

6 Likes

Hey just checking in, how long approximately do you have to wait for a letter to come through? I sent my application in september of 2022 (5 months ago) and I havent received anything.

9 Likes

According to others, results should arrive about 6 months after you apply for the program. Been waiting for quite some time just like you and haven’t recieved anything but it seems like emails are starting to arrive as of recently - which probably means everyone should get their result in the upcoming week(s) or so.

11 Likes

They probably have a lot of people in the waiting list.
I was accepted in the most recent wave which was on december 30th 2022, thats when I received my email.
I had to wait 3 months.

7 Likes

Does anyone know how to inform if when it is denied they warn? I wanted to know, because I don’t know if I should resend another application, since I applied in September and didn’t receive anything.

3 Likes

Let’s consider the fact that they may be going in order from earliest senders to latest. If you sent yours in September, consider the day in which you sent your application and then compare it to the recently accepted early senders. I’m not talking about accepted developers who were given the permissions, but the actual applicants that applied just as you did. Once you compare/contrast, consider how many days you might have left until you get your denial/acceptance letter. If you are absolutely certain you are past when you should have received your letter (by comparison to those accepted), then realize they may be processing your application still or it may be part of a batch they send out with your results. Remember that while a lot of people applied in the start of the application process being open, more people applied further down from in September. This makes the process all the more time consuming. The only words of encouragement I have is that if you don’t get a response for a month or two, take satisfaction knowing you got a response a lot sooner then the first, second, third (etc.) UGC applicants as they waited 6 months on average despite being a MUCH smaller pool.

13 Likes

I think you will make big progress and success :star_struck:
Good luck!

7 Likes

Guys, how many days does the Application Process? I was send it 3 weeks ago

8 Likes