Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Well, you need to wait like 5+ months or so because there are so many applications going around and take a look at how many there are employees working at Roblox.

5 Likes

my bday is in 10 days C:
maybe ill get ugc by then

1 Like

We have to wait kinda 6 months to get accepted

3 Likes

From September 7th to March 7th, we are now at the 6 month point since the applications have been opened. I’m assuming that some time in March is when we will expect some results, but considering the applicants, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is pushed back onto April.

7 Likes

iv already waited 6 months
march will be the 6th month
for me

3 Likes

That’s sad that they have not enough employees to check applications often…

3 Likes

It’s extremely sad because I feel like I didn’t try enough on the application but at the same time I don’t want to wait anymore iv waited long enough…

5 Likes

my work went off sale since the person who posted it decided to break the rules(getting him removed from being a ugc creator) now idk if ill ever be able to post these again since roblox might think I’m stealing from him

1 Like

will sending a new application delay or impact the reply time?

2 Likes

Well, if there are many applications going around that Roblox moderators must check then yes, that’s what I’m thinking.

3 Likes

Very much excited, hope i may get accepted.
One suggestion that everyone knows it, there are many creator who exactly copy’s the ugc and makes their price very expensive as compared to other accessories.
Just wanted to make sure that not to accept unnecessary.

2 Likes

Is there any way to know if an application has been sent successfully?

5 Likes

We’ll have to wait, currently we do not know anything about our application.

6 Likes

let’s go roblox, give a news, an answer, this silence is terrible :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

11 Likes

I feel like Roblox should at least give out automatic messages which tells people if they’ve received your application. The silence for months on end, not even knowing if they have your application, is pretty tough.

17 Likes

It kinda makes sense that it’s taking so long because over 20k people applied and reading can also make someone stressed, especially if they have to keep on accepting and declining a application. We need to wait and be patient, I know it’s hard to wait for so long, but you need to respect the time they need.

4 Likes

Of course! I agree with this, which is why I feel they need to do automatic replies. It’s understandable to take a long time with so many applications. However, people are far more likely to want to submit a new application again if they dont know if Roblox have their applications. If more people are submitting, then the number they need to look through increases too. It’s a cycle which would be mitigated more by simply sending an automatic response that they dont need to do themselves in my opinion.

21 Likes

I agree. There definitely needs to be more transparency in the process.

7 Likes

i applied just yesterday. does anyone know if im gonna get a response in 3 months? since is half the wave already

2 Likes

I can tell that they really take their time with the process. I applied since october and still didnt get any informations regarding of anything. So I would say it can roughly take more than half a year till they respond.

4 Likes