Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

how many months is known as one “wave” of applications? ive been told they send out responses every 2 months but i have yet to recieve any messages

1 Like

they give responses after every 6 months not 2

1 Like

In January they accepted some people after 3-4 months, so it depends… Hopefully this month we’ll get something even tho there’s a lot of applications

3 Likes

I applied in September and have not gotten a response. I am paranoid I did not put in the correct email address, and I know a lot of other users are as well.
I’m not mad that I have not gotten a response, but it shouldn’t be difficult for Roblox to tell us that we are in queue. Especially not if they can send an email to every registered user on the platform. That would put an end to half the messages in this thread.

13 Likes

lol maybe ill be ugc today c: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face:

5 Likes

happpppppppppy birthday :DDDDDD

5 Likes

hope you get into UGC soon, ur models are amazing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to you :slight_smile:!!!

5 Likes

exactly, i was expecting atleast an auto response that says something like, my application is in the process of reviewing XD

8 Likes

theres alot of things you couldve done wrong in your application and the moderators that reviews the applications can just ignore your application if there was something really important you did wrong

2 Likes

I have waited 6 months does that mean I got declined?

3 Likes

is it alright if i re applied ?? i messed up a lot of things so i re applied

1 Like

Well, you can reapply but only after the response if you get declined, if you get accepted, then you don’t have to reapply

3 Likes

if u get decline u get a mensage saying that u were declined

2 Likes

I feel this too, I applied in November. I have the same fear, that I didnt put the right information in and so have just been bypassed or something. Thats why it would be great to have an automated email so that we know the information we put in is correct

4 Likes

Roblox provides users with an automated confirmation of email reception when you submit a support ticket. I think it would be good to have that same system lended to the UGC Application program, and it seems like a lot of people are agreeing. It might be worth for someone to make a feature request for this. I’ve quickly edited a proof-of-concept for this idea to the best of my ability.

REMINDER: This is only a proof-of-concept, and not a true email.

20 Likes

I love this, it looks super clean

3 Likes

this would be an amazing idea, also we could track easier how much time has passed sinced we aplied

4 Likes

I agree, I wrote down the day I applied, but it would be great to not second-guess if I wrote the correct day

3 Likes

What happens if I re-applied before I got declined/accepted?? I made a lot of mistakes on my previous one and I just thought I had made better models since then too so I re-applied about 2 months after the first.

3 Likes