Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Probably longer. I applied a few days after this post was made and I’ve gotten literally nothing back. Don’t expect anything.

6 Likes

Does that mean you applied in September? 6 months ago? How is it possible that some are going through faster than others? That’s really odd

4 Likes

yeah around october I would say

2 Likes

Yes. They’re doing waves very strangely. I applied vacj in September, yet folks are being actively accepted.

4 Likes

So one applied in September but hasn’t gotten a response, and the other in October but got accepted 2 months later? That’s really odd right? I wonder why

2 Likes

you and everyone haha, roblox is so disconnected for this that it wouldn’t surprise me if the people were only accepted in 2024

3 Likes

when they decline you do they email you or something? maybe the people who applied in september and still haven’t got a response have been declined without any email or notice . i dunno

2 Likes

Yes, they actually do E-Mail you, if you get declined or accepted, it’s mostly made for people who didn’t join DevForum and just applied to the UGC Application, the Application asks for your E-mail so they can E-Mail your acceptance and decline

(This E-mail and DM is from 2021)

If you joined the DevForum, then they send you a DM that you got accepted or declined.

So you have to check your DM or E-Mail whenever you want

17 Likes

man, I hope they see my application soon so I know whether I have to re-apply or not…

4 Likes

I wonder if you will receive a email/message if you didn’t fill it out correctly. I sent my application back in October and still haven’t heard back. I then realized I didn’t put some things in the right format. I resent my application this month in all correct formats and now awaiting a reply. I’m just glad I caught it before waiting an eternity for a rejection/acceptation that may have never came. I love this opportunity for small creators, but I wish there was more transparency

1 Like

No, you will simply not to get a E-Mail if you didn’t fill it out correctly, if you didn’t fill it out correctly, then you have a high chance on getting declined and a low chance on getting accepted

2 Likes

I really want to change my username, but if I do then will it change my application results or anything??

1 Like

I think it’s for the best that you wait to get accepted because it confuses them and thinks you’re a different person than the person who applied

1 Like

I’ve applied around December and still waiting until now. Does anyone know how long we have to wait?

4 Likes

Well, then you probably didn’t get in.

2 Likes

If you didn’t get in, they’ll notify you that you got declined, how is he supposed to know if he got accepted or declined if no one notifies or E-Mail him. The acceptance come in waves after a few or alot of months depending on which month you applied, they didn’t say anything about if he got declined or accepted so it means he’s still on the queue

1 Like

I too applied in September, a few days after applications opened, and have yet to hear anything. Seeing that a few people were accepted already in December 2022 that applied later is discouraging. It seems like you have to know the right people in order to get your application looked at. I initially thought that with applications being public there would be consistency in how many applications would be accepted every month but that doesn’t seem like that is the case. Regardless, I hope we hear something soon. Good luck to everyone who is waiting

10 Likes

Not really, most ROBLOX admins are still able to see your previous usernames so it should not be a big deal. If you even try to lookup the person’s old username, it still shows the same person even with the new username except it will put the Formerly %username% underneath.

1 Like

Don’t get discouraged! You and a whole lot of other creators are feeling the same. What helps me during the wait process is to add to my talent hub page and to keep practicing! You got this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

im a little confused about the UGC portfolio
do we just write something on talent hub like how long we’ve been doing it for and if we’ve been in any games
and can we add to our talent hub?? like if we made a new model we can put it on there right