Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

You need to add some information in the bio, like:

"Hi I’m [name]. I’m a [age] years old that likes to [something that you’re good at like 3D modelling, scripting or texturing]. [some more information about yourself]

At experiences, no it’s not about Roblox games, it’s about uploading projects such as a random 3D model or Music/Audio file.

1 Like

do I need to pack my whole portfolio into one message? or can it be split up

You have to pack your portfolio into one message, well at least that was in the past, but now all you gotta do is go onto Talent Hub and make your profile, then that’s a Talebt Hub portfolio, but it needs to be active…

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t got notified at all.

4 Likes

It seems like having more frequent responses was their original intention with this change, considering they said in the original post that it “could take multiple weeks for you to hear back from us”, when for previous waves it was like a 5-6 month wait.
I guess the number of applications might have been a lot higher than they were expecting, but even then I thought they would just release responses in a flow - as soon as they were reviewed - but I haven’t heard of anyone receiving a response since the ones that were sent out in december

2 Likes

Yeah it seems like that may be the issue for them.

1 Like

Yes, you’re absolutely right. I believe they didn’t expect to get this many applications as well or they don’t want to accept too many people at once. Then again, based off of the acceptances from December, it seems like they aren’t looking at applications chronologically and instead looking at applicants that are recommended. So we really don’t know how they plan on reviewing us all. It would have been great if there was, like you mentioned, frequent responses every month but I can understand why this new method of accepting new UGC creators is overwhelming.

5 Likes

I hope we all get a response soon :^)

8 Likes

So it means that your application is still in the queue, so you have to wait to get your answer, if you got declined, you can always re-apply

For sure, getting decline won’t stop me from trying again.

3 Likes

I think that some of the results will start to come out next month :thinking:

2 Likes

When are the results gona come?

1 Like

Burrito i still get this:
But no original message on my Email someone please help me.

3 Likes

maybe i’ll get accepted. i gave them some stuff this time

1 Like

Yeah, a decline won’t stop and it will never stop you

I also got it, it’s some sort of a QnA

1 Like

I applied yesterday, I also linked my Talent Hub which has some of the total work I’ve contributed to Evade, however this is mainly particle work, should I bother at all about adding my models to the portfolio?, Is the accessory i sent not enough?

You could add more if you want to…

1 Like

Just submitted mine! Hope I get in!

3 Likes

Good luck! I hope you get in :^)

1 Like