Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Oh my… 4 months? That’s a long time to wait…

1 Like

Not sure, it’s been 7 months since I submitted my application and I’m still waiting for a response.

4 Likes

yeah, it’s unfortunate that it’s like this.
I wish they were able to respond instantly especially when we applied right when it opened

3 Likes

we must stay patient and take this time to improve and polish our skills!

3 Likes

Man, it would’ve been easier if they said the date when they gonna reveal everyone who got accepted, similar to the 2020-21 UGC Applications, they open the application, then they say which date where we all gonna get accepted.

9 Likes

Yeah, that would be nice instead of keeping us in the dark.

2 Likes

In 2 days it’ll be 7 months since applications opened. So hopefully we hear about acceptances this month.

3 Likes

totally agreed still waiting for response im pretty sure ill be accepted tho
good luck

5 Likes

Is there anyone who received an answer ? I just saw someone getting accepted on the bird app wow

4 Likes

No one has yet to report anything, especially since the UGC limiteds update dropped.

1 Like

I’ve seen 3 applicants get accepted today who applied months later after applications went opened

1 Like

Yea I just saw ! Congrats to them, their concepts are so good

2 Likes

I applied in September 2022 but still haven’t heard anything, no email, just nothing.
Should I wait or apply again?

3 Likes

to be real we dont really have any information about that, i wouldnt do it tho, because it might take more time, who knows really
regardless if anyone here is a ugc creator/uploader i would love to collab reply me and ill send you pics and portfolio

i just got accepted as well, surprised

11 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face: If you don’t mind me asking, how long ago did you submit your application?

1 Like

i dont mind, i submitted it around mid january so next week wouldve been 3 months

4 Likes

Alright, thanks for the info! This provides a small glimpse of hope (that Roblox is still reviewing applications, slowly but surely) to myself and other aspiring applicants who are wondering how much longer it’ll take to receive the results of their application. :heart:

1 Like

How many models did you put into it? Because I probably need to re-apply. I want to put in the same amount of work as others.

You can view their Talent Hub portfolio here.

1 Like