Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

it’s stated that a minimum of one is required to submit, so i submitted one and some time later made more concepts to keep my motivation. this doesnt mean you have to put in more effort than me though

1 Like

Was it your first time applying? Or had you applied before that as well.

My application has a high chance of probably getting declined, since I kinda rushed my UGC models. To be honest, I’ll maybe have a 10% chance of getting accepted.

1 Like

it was my first time actually, if anyones applying i’d recommend not rushing anything because that can make you paranoid later on

1 Like

True. I highly recommend everyone to take your time applying. Just don’t do it like how I did mines :frowning_face:

1 Like

That’s true, the application is permanently open anyway, you don’t need rush everything.

1 Like

Does the email address on the application have to be the same as your roblox accounts email address? I applied in november and used a different email address

1 Like

Yes, it must be the same as your Roblox account’s E-mail address…

1 Like

I rushed mine and sent an application when I first started. Now I’m a lot better and idk if I should apply again because the stuff I sent in my first one kinda sucked :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you guys think reapplying is a good idea?

1 Like

Only if you get declined. If you get accepted then you can’t. But if you’re still in the queue of getting accepted, then you shouldn’t.

I’m unsure because I’m hearing people say they are no longer sending out emails for those declined and I applied in September. The recent acceptances applied in November - January so I’m guessing those who applied earlier than that aren’t going to receive an email saying they were accepted.

3 Likes

I also got better from before and i would re-send my application since im waiting from january, but i dont want to make the wait time longer for me and others, ill just wait for a response. (if there will be one)

But they’ll notify you on Dev Forums if you get accepted or declined, you get a DM

1 Like

I don’t think that they will notify you for the declines anymore… Which is even more stressful. It seems like it’s every 3-4 months if you calculate the September to January and January to April last “wave” ?

No idea what went wrong with my application and some other creators?? Time to apply for the third time I guess

4 Likes

In the application at the bottom it says ‘We will periodically pull submissions - keep an eye on your email for results!’ which implies that results are sent out at random, or to expand the program when they feel it’s needed. So it’s impossible to predict when you will get a result.

If you haven’t been sent a notice that your application was declined it hasn’t been read yet so I don’t think it’s a good idea to reapply. I don’t see how that would make any difference to the wait times.

4 Likes

They notify you for the declines. Read what’s below the post

They’ll notify you when you get declined or accepted

6 months later i still havent got a reply, could a admin check my status

1 Like

Waiting 7 months still no result, how did you get the result within 3 months!?!?

2 Likes

should I re-apply since iv been waiting 7 months?

1 Like