Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Coming close to month 9, I still haven’t gotten any message about my application…
thinking about re-applying but people have told me to wait

5 Likes

I think I applied around a year ago. I can’t remember. It sucks because I have a bunch of hats I made that probably wont see the light of day :frowning:

3 Likes

I would recommend re-applying, I submitted in September last year and heard nothing. So last month I decided to re-apply, I’ve since received a response in the last week saying I’ve been accepted, they probably missed some of the applications and I’d recommend re-applying.

6 Likes

thank you, ill consider doing that, and produce some items for it

3 Likes

I’m stumped.

I got accepted over a month ago and have been invited to the Guilded server however, when I try to verify on Guilded it says I’m not enrolled into any programs and need to contact staff. I’ve had no responses from staff and still have no permissions, would this be the cause?

11 Likes

Were allowed to re-apply? If thats so I’m so down. But do we make different items this time? Also can anyone give me tips on the application so that when I fill it up I can a do better this time.

3 Likes

How high is the UGC programs standards
Like is it exceptionally high ?

3 Likes

No I wouldn’t say so lol, give it a shot!

5 Likes

just got accepted only had to wait about 2 months so seems like there wait times are shorter.

just a question for anyone in the program after you send a request to the 2 dev relation members on guilded how long did you have to wait for them to accept the request and add you to the server it’s been about 48 hours since I sent the request and haven’t gotten anything from either

5 Likes

For me I got accepted month ago and still didn’t get an invite to guilded server

3 Likes

hmm have you gotten any other emails like I got the email that I got accepted and then got another after doing the survey that they have received my response

also have the dev relation members added you on guilded? seems like there never online for me

2 Likes

Yes, I added them but they haven’t friended me yet and still don’t answer my messages

2 Likes

same things happening for me seems like there just not on guilded enough which is kind of annoying if that’s there job

6 Likes

They won’t answer. It took a couple of weeks, but eventually they accepted my friend request and gave me access to the appropriate channels

4 Likes

ok thanks takes a while though

3 Likes

Do they tell you if they decline you? Its been like 10 months for me

5 Likes

They tell u, they told me like after 2 years almost XD :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

YES!! FINALLY after 6-9 months of waiting finally i’m one of the UGC Creator now! Thank you ROBLOX!

3 Likes

Hiya, it’s been just about 9 months for me and I got my application reviewed and I was just recently accepted luckily.

And yes they would tell you if you were declined, only if you filled in the application correctly, for instance you will be emailed.

If you think you have filled in the application correctly, then your application would be reviewed hopefully.

1 Like

i’m still waiting for 2 Staff from Guilded to accept my friend request and give me access to upload cant wait to upload my work to the MarketPlace <3 hoping for fast respond

1 Like