Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

is there possible that our survey decline or cancel it? after our apply got approved? cause i’m scared if they cancel it

2 Likes

Im in the same boat as you. Not sure how long it takes or when they will accept the requests. I sent them out 2 days ago.

2 Likes

Very, very low actually, they are just accepting people without really looking into their skills.
People lie a lot in their applications, too.

8 Likes

I asked someone who got the perms to upload she said 1 month

2 Likes

Nope, its actually 2 weeks. Most people get their perms in 2 weeks except some exceptions.

2 Likes

Back read and also check some tw​:bird: post about the UGC :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So around two weeks is what I’m looking at? Just asking so I know. Just excited is all.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I did not quite understand what you mean, can you possibly rephrase it or explain it better?

2 Likes

Its most likely 2 weeks or around that, give or take (for permissions). Also congrats!

3 Likes

I just applied, wish me luck. I had a really cool item to apply with and I forgot to record progress so I made another.

10 Likes

Its sucks that you have to wait a long time to be accepted but it will at least be worth it

2 Likes

So I finally got accepted into the UGC! :smile: it took me just under 8 months to get accepted, so dont give up hope if you’ve been waiting a while, you guys have a chance too! ^^ I’m now just waiting for permissions.

I’ve also heard that the UGC is opening up to people who are verified later this year, so everybody will get their chance :grin:

11 Likes

That’s amazing, congrats! Hopefully there will be limitations. :')

2 Likes

can you check if you application went through somewhere?

2 Likes

Thank you! ^^ what do you mean by limitations? For accepting people? I honestly wonder the same thing and how it’ll work if just everybody can get in

5 Likes

do they send emails becuse i applied back in April and never got a email. i did see someone say that they contact you through here if you have devfourm if not then they do it through email

5 Likes

hey, nope they do not send email sayong that everything was done correctly, and yes they do send mensage to here in devforum in case that you get accepted or decline

2 Likes

i have not received any message sadly

4 Likes

yes, you wont receive anything until they see your application, i also think that they should add smth that tells you that you had already applied and that it was confirmed but yeah

2 Likes

This provided a lot of help to fill out the forum, thanks!

4 Likes