Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Honestly, maybe see about getting your stuff uploaded from a ugc creator to help get sales early on. It might be a while. It might be worth it to start building a name for yourself on the marketplace!

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right. Unfortunately it might take long for them to respond, but i just have to wait.
And yup, but i guess i’ll remain as Sxnblast. But i hope they reply back as son as possible!

1 Like

Congratulations on your acceptance! I also received an acceptance email this week, but it seems that the permissions haven’t been granted yet. Have you received your permissions yet?

1 Like

Reminder guys if you not receive your permission to upload after a week or month. Make sure your account is already have ID Verification they add it the new requirement!

6 Likes

I managed to enter this month, I’ve been posting for about 10 days, and I’m going to say, it’s hard to compete with the people who post anime items haha

1 Like

Best suggestion Make the Item Become limited easy to earned robux on it make sure Put the stock over 100-150 Stock’s only and set the price to over 35-100 Robux. It’s already sold out in 24hrs or less

4 Likes

Just reapplied since it’s been about a month of silence and I had some new work to show for myself on the application. Wishing luck to all!

1 Like

Man, that’s alot of copyright, I must say. However I cannot stop them from creating more Cartoon, Anime and Video Game related accessories… Especially since they can get more Robux from just creating a Anime-related accessory than Original Accessories…

3 Likes

I too wish I could make stuff from my favorite games since it would be cool! But, it’s definitely not worth the legal issues. Making things from your own hand/idea are honestly so much better in the long run career wise anyhow.
Hopefully Roblox will start the cleanup on the copywritten stuff even if it will be sad to see the items go.

3 Likes

Yeah, Original Accessories show how really skilled you are. It shows that you’re very creative

4 Likes

Plus, it is also highly recommended to use a Original Accessory for the application and not a Copyrighted one.

2 Likes

i ve been waiting for like a good 7 months already still didnt got any answer either , i might re aplly in like 1 month time or so

2 Likes

I didn’t get an Answer too. I applied back in February and still got no answer. It’s always taking so long because how many people applied

3 Likes

I’m legit just gonna reapply every month until I get in on the basis that it not only takes ages, but one month ago me doesn’t reflect where I am now skill wise, you know? I think it’s fair and it gives a better chance to get in overall.

1 Like

I have been patiently waiting for six months and even took the initiative to reapply last month. I would suggest that you consider reapplying.

1 Like

I applied when they opened, almost 10 months ago. and I got nothing so I’m just going to re-apply because I feel like I’m wasting my time

4 Likes

Would it be a waste of time to apply for UGC now? They are going to allow ‘everyone’ to post items in the catalog by the end of the year, and considering the response time they take to answer your application… :cold_face:

8 Likes

pretty sure when they said they were going to allow everyone they weretrying to say that they were going to accept everyone that applies to ugc, i think that would be the fair thing kinda

2 Likes

Yeah. Honestly if the UGC Program was open to the public I believe that the marketplace would be filled with unecessary trash ugc concepts.

10 Likes

I just submitted my application, wish me luck

6 Likes