Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

i just did a couple days ago, we gonna be waiting forever lol

3 Likes

Should I re-apply, or soon? been waiting 5 months now.

2 Likes

yeah there will be even more ugc copies of famus limiteds

3 Likes

I suggest trying now. Idk why you would wanna wait since it’s been 5 months for you.

3 Likes

Just submitted my application today, hopefully I make it!

15 Likes

You and I seem to be in the same slow boat. I resubmitted a month or two ago and no luck yet!

5 Likes

I applied last night, hope to be accepted :grin:

4 Likes

I was accepted after almost a year, and I can say that I just wait and see…

4 Likes

Good luck on the long waiting bro

2 Likes

Could you look at my UGC concepts and grade them and see if they deserve acceptance?UGC Models Concept - Roblox

3 Likes

These are very good concepts, I like how much variety you have.

2 Likes

so i applied back in april 7th and have not got anything at all. so with that out the way what would you guys do wait another month or go ahead and resubmit?

2 Likes

I am so exited about it because I been waiting for a lot to and I hope to become a part of ugc community

2 Likes

Honestly after waiting for 7 months, I am starting to lose hope slowly everyday. Idk if its something that you guys related to but let me know if you’re feeling the same.

5 Likes

Don’t give up!! Try to record a speed modeling and texturing of your concept, I got in in 3 weeks after applying with a video LOL… Mind you I was waiting since October

2 Likes

Hi. I just got accepted into the UGC program and it took around 5 months. So if you’ve been waiting for much longer than that you may consider sending a new application. Also be sure to check your mail as I only got the message on mail and not on Devforum.

2 Likes

sometimes it takes up to 7 months to get accepted, I would at least wait 5 to 6 months before resubmitting. Also make sure you are verified.

2 Likes

Damn, my WiFi is preventing me from joining, sorry m8

Well at least I can see someone that does the same thing like I do with my UGCs

2 Likes

Any updates on the enrollment issue? I ask cause I’m having the same issue too and no mod/admin is helping with the issue so far.

1 Like

i dont think this is worth it, they take about a year to respond.

2 Likes