Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

They don’t take a year its like accepted in waves hence why I had to wait only 3 months. if it took you a year I think you should ask ussing roblox support.

1 Like

did you possibly not verify your ID cuz ugc creators were told thats prtty much required now

scroll through this chat, most people take at least 6-10 months,
ugc goes public later this year, aint worth it.

when did u apply? cus i applied in march and got no response

1 Like

ty ill reapply again I did a realistic horror concept that I did in fact record so ill be sending that in. You can wear this with or without the teeth. (please don’t steal this is an original concept)(this is also one base color and the triangle count for the mask alone is 2.4k)

12 Likes

You’re 100% getting in with this that’s so good!
Make sure that the video is under 50mb and showing the modeling + texturing part speeded up

3 Likes

Is it true that you now need to be ID verified as a requirement to be in the UGC Program? Is there a chance of me getting rejected only because of not having a verified ID on my account?

1 Like

yeah, I’m pretty sure they recently made it required to have a verified account.

1 Like

I think its stupid that the amount of people in it is so small. A majority of the people uploading don’t even make the stuff they upload and charge modelers a insane amount to upload anything.

1 Like

yessss i got an email saying i got into ugc, now i just have to wait to get perms. i hope i do…

2 Likes

Did you submit with a video? Some people say it can speed up the process

How do you make your textures?

2 Likes

I know that this was released last year, but I hope to apply for UGC one day, when my modelling skills are better.

Good luck to everyone else who’s still applying or are planning to!

1 Like

I submitted a video of the process but I doubt there’s any difference.

1 Like

Substance painter? Cuz that looks incredible!!!

1 Like

This is what I submitted with, do you think it will still work?

6 Likes

Yeah that looks good. Cool helmet

2 Likes

This was the model I sent, what do you think? Does he deserve to be accepted?, and I sent along a video showing the modeling process but I sped up the video because it’s kinda long, Vertcs: 4.703, Faces: 5,779, Tris: 9.062.

1 title

title 2

5 Likes

yeah, It looks great. Hopefully you will get accepted.

1 Like

I modeled a whole Aztec outfit, including a back item, but the headdress was what I submitted. If I get accepted, I will hopefully upload all of this and maybe even make some changes to the outfit.

10 Likes