Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Jeez man, that looks crazy cool! :ok_hand: :+1:

Does anybody know the age requirement for UGC?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s 18 right?

1 Like

no, not 18, as long as you get verified you can get accepted, which would be minimum 16.

1 Like

oh yea, that makes more sense lol, thanks for fact-checking me.

1 Like

For me i got accepted after waiting soo long

Dont lose hope and never give up!

8 Likes

im still waiting since april 7th sadly i got no email since then im really thinking about resubmitting and see what happens

4 Likes

I’ve also been accepted recently after waiting about half a year, I’m just waiting for permissions now.
Goodluck to everyone who is trying to get into the program!

10 Likes

Some news, I got my UGC Permissions and I’ve just uploaded my first item to the catalog!
They’re still accepting people into the program, so don’t give up!

10 Likes

I just got accepted now I am waiting for permissions too. How long until they responded to you back?

8 Likes

I’m dying to know too, got accepted yesterday and the gilded chat said 2 weeks - 1 months :')

2 Likes

how long did you wait after your application?

2 Likes

Well I first applied 11/01/2022 but I think i entered my files wrong, then resubmitted ‎March ‎10, ‎2023! Not sure which one counted, but i’mma stick with my March submission! so 4-5 months for me!

2 Likes

and a question, do you need to be 15 years old or older to enter the UGC program?

2 Likes

Well I was sent the UGC guidelines and basic intro , No where did It say the age unfortunately. I believe it’s 15+ for legal reasons, but haven’t seen any form that verifies that as of yet! Sorry :confused:

1 Like

Also I would like to note the Developer Exchange (DevEx) is 13+ . So i’d say if you’re 13+ try to apply or if not public ugc will be coming out soon anyways!

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted and I wish you success! Hope to be accepted soon!

6 Likes

I sent my candidacy on the 11th of this month, and I will be turning 15 in August

1 Like

i am waiting since end of october… roblox should do it by order as people sent the applicaion but they dont they just check it on a random way so thecnicly the more u apply the more chances you have to join

2 Likes

I just re-applied… i did alot of work to make sure i did everything perfect. I made 4 gfx of my favorite items of mine, organized all the needed photos for a good portfolio, then wrote my documentation with lots of help. But i really hope all that work pays off…

7 Likes