Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

I first sent mine and didn’t know till this year that i submitted it wrong! They don’t tell you if you did, so maybe try double checking what you sent? I wish you luck!

4 Likes

For those who have applied and did not receive any updates, I just got into the program and it took 4 months for them to accept my application, and 8 months for another friend of mine so just be patience and hopefully your turn will come! Also make sure to check your email every Friday. They will contact with an email labeled Developer Relations.

3 Likes

Just got accepted yesterday! Still waiting for my onboarding to complete tho

6 Likes

Also got accepted two days ago :coefficients: Hope i will get access to the accessories publication very soon

8 Likes

How long did you wait to be accepted? and how old are you? because I don’t know if roblox only accepts people over 15

2 Likes

4-3 months or so, im also 15 if your wondering.

4 Likes

I just reapplied because I didn’t understand how the portfolio works lol.

1 Like

I must admit, this did not age well…

8 Likes

So I’m 13 and I thought I was going to be declined, but somehow I wasn’t!
I applied in March, so it’s been like 4 or so months. I’m very lucky.
Note- it took me like 4/5 days to get my permissions.

11 Likes

Ayyyy!!! Congratulations on getting accepted!

7 Likes

How did you know you were accepted if you didn’t get any response? a question

1 Like

can u check my talent hub profile and twt to see if i have a good chance of being accepted?

3 Likes

It took me about 4-5 months, I got an email around 9PM EST telling me i was accepted, im guessing if you either dont get an email in a year or you get something in your email telling you were denied access, you dont get in.

4 Likes

the only problem is you apply and get rejected immediately and they don’t send anything (said it would be AUTOMATICALLY declined) but here’s the question, do they send email when the person is automatically rejected?

2 Likes

i’m not sure if they automatically reject people and i was never rejected so im not really sure

3 Likes

Last year I applied and I didn’t get a message until today so I figured I had been rejected

3 Likes

Could you rate and rate my talent hub portfolio? if possible talk about what I can improve it

3 Likes

Your items are all pretty good, and everythings styled way better than mine tbh. no improvements needed if i were to be honest.

5 Likes

How do I even find your talent hub portfolio?

4 Likes

in the talent hub, go to your talent hub portfolio and change your ID to my ID, or search for it

1 Like