Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

How many triangles and vertices did the model you put in your UGC application have?

2 Likes

How many triangles and vertices did the model you put in your UGC application have??

2 Likes

i apllied 7 months ago and still no answer but fornetly yesterday i was able to make a partnership and have some items made by me uploaded

1 Like

the max triangles is 4000, dont worry alot about vertices

1 Like

But only triangles have limits?, and vertices and faces have limits or not?

1 Like

There’s a way to bypass that limit

3 Likes

I’m trying to get into the UGC program, in the next accessories that I make to put in my portfolio and game, would you recommend me to make the next ones with the triangles below 4k?

4 Likes

Would it be okay to ask how you find your partner? or your partner is your friend? i mean i just want to have some partner too TwT (i am not a UGC yet and it seems still long way to be there QwQ)

1 Like

Maybe a sword. Or a epic crown, or even more stuff you can actually make. The possibilities are endless since you need your mind and knowledge to make a accessory like these

2 Likes

but I asked about the limit of triangles, and if there is only limitation in it

2 Likes

Well, there’s a trick to bypass that limit. But if you don’t want to bypass the limit, then you’ll have to upload accessories that are below the limit

2 Likes

Am I supposed to get an email confirmation about the submittion?

2 Likes

Nope! no confirmation, just kinda a wait and see kind of situation

3 Likes

Well, you won’t get a E-mail anymore about that they received your application. But they’ll E-mail you if you get accepted or declined

1 Like

but there is only limit on the triangles or it also exists on the faces and vertices??

1 Like

how do u bypass it? whats the trick lmk

Triangles… Just Triangles, alright.

1 Like

Watch YouTube… I always watch YouTube for it

3 Likes

and “scaled xyz to 1.0 object mode” is required?

2 Likes

can you please link it? im curious