Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

When you submitted your application, did the template have more than 4k triangles or less?

1 Like

ive been verified roughly the first day they pushed out the voice chat when you had to show id to get it i verified like within those few days.sadly have not got anything so thinking about re trying and see how it goes thank you and to everyone els keeping my hopes up to try again

6 Likes

Yeah… I understand how it is… A long time of waiting, not knowing when the people got accepted… It’s a long time and we’re getting impatient

2 Likes

Actually, I didn’t know about all the qualifications when I entered, I only knew to import it to roblox it had to be under a certain amount. I just reopened my file I uploaded and it’s nearly 8k-9- tris. And I was accepted.

4 Likes

My main item alone was 6K tris, my bad. But also I believe the 4k tris is actually just for uploading once you do get accepted. I think they really just want to see your skill.

2 Likes

How long did you wait to be accepted?

2 Likes

I applied for UGC 2 weeks ago and still did not get a reply, did I do something wrong? Someone explain!

2 Likes

buddie im waiting for 8 months and still no answer, so chill out and wait sited

9 Likes

Well I submitted twice, one in October and another , ‎March ‎10, ‎2023. I feel my october application was put in wrong, so going by March 4-5 months.

2 Likes

make sure you put in everything correctly! or send another application, best of luck!

4 Likes

and what was wrong in his October submission

1 Like

Apparently I didn’t make it an accessory type, i just kinda placed it on a mannequin without any plugins! so it was just a random mesh.

3 Likes

And do you need to put the accessory in .zip?

1 Like

and do you have any size requirement for the accessories or something?

3 Likes

I think I’ve been waiting 4 months

but maybe we won’t need to wait anymore, since there’s this UI text now that says that everyone with a Verified ID will be apparently able to upload 3D UGC

6 Likes

Does Roblox have the UGC Applications open?

2 Likes

well im verified and still cant upload, but unfornetly ugc will be open to everyone soon

2 Likes

I believe that they are starting to roll in and allow certain ID verified community members. If Roblox were to allow everyone with ID verification the catalog would be a complete mess.

4 Likes

i just reapplied for second time sadly never hear anything back no emails no dms no nothing so using my 2nd chance and see how it goes so im back waiting again wish all the best but i feel like the public ugc release is going to be horrid becuse alot of people has already copied alot and alot more people has said they will ruin the catalog on purpose and copy alot of stuff thats already been released.

1 Like

vid has to be zipped the object has to be in a game which then copy and send the copy to them

1 Like