Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

does anyone know when i am told i am accepted or not i never got a message saying if i was accepted or not all i got was a good job

5 Likes

No definite time. Applications for UGCs can take months for a response.

2 Likes

you dont know till they tell you other then that its a waiting game sme of us has been waiting for over 2 years or more just gotta wait i waited since april 7th i just resubmitted 2 days ago it can be along time to wait

2 Likes

When being accepted into the UGC program you are notified via Email in regards of your acceptance and more information.

2 Likes

I completed the survey twice, do you think I could be accepted?

5 Likes

At this point, I don’t even need to say anything.

3 Likes

the video of my model’s modeling process is 1GB and 1 hour long. Could this cause a problem in my application?

2 Likes

recomendo voce editar o video( acelerar )

1 Like

I sped it up a bit but it’s at 243mb… can I put it in a .zip and send it in the application?

2 Likes

Wait, isn’t the UGC public now? Everyone saying you only gotta verify your Id? Though I can’t find where to upload, If anyone can confirm

5 Likes

no its not public at this moment but will be rn its slowly rolling out but only specific people has it at this moment

3 Likes

Ainda não ficou publico, mas algumas pessoas em especifico tem, e somente pessoas com idade verificada ira ter acesso a isso e provavelmente pessoas com premium, porinquanto é melhor tentar entrar no programa UGC pela aplicação

1 Like

I’m about 8-9 months waiting and I still don’t have an answer

5 Likes

TIP: So I have learned something very important when making models.
If you’re planning to apply for the UGC application. One thing that is really important that you should know by now is UV unwrapping. Don’t just use smart UV unwrap or project from view. This is a lazy way to unwrap models and has a high chance of not having a good unwrap. I think UV unwrapping is as important as optimizing your models. This is what they might be looking for on the applicants so I’d say master it.

8 Likes

I usually used a palette, but I used the uv-unwrap well. But for some reason they still don’t want to take me to the UGС program for like a year ;-;

3 Likes

:person_shrugging: yeah
idk

Did you use a Gmail E-Mail or not? I’ve been starting to think whether they just filter everything else out.

1 Like

I just submitted the result of my modeling process since it won’t accept many screenshots, I was suppose to submit every part, from Part 1 to Part 5. I just hope they’ll accept me.

2 Likes

I have the same story. I submitted one screenshot of my modeling process. Then, I submitted all 12 screenshots in my talent hub portfolio. I hope they will accept me.

2 Likes

Interesting! I’ll make sure to check this out :smiley:

2 Likes

I created a two hour video on me making a hair to submit to the project. I was over 95% of the way done and all I had to do was texture the hair. but then my recorder COMPLETLY STOPED AND DELETED MY FOOTAGE because it said my disc didn’t have enough space. Is there a way for me to still submit this item or do I just have to make a new video?

4 Likes