Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

sadly i have not recived any email since the first time i have apllied back in aprial and still have not got anything on my second applications either so as a full answer they are supposed to email you but i got nothing

4 Likes

I think better if yall just wait when they make UGC Public with ID Verification and Premium 2k or 1k, its would be less stressfull to get inside UGC Program, i just send that application months ago but sadly i give up i never got any email from Roblox, at this point mybe i just wait!

4 Likes

its not worth it ugc public will ruin roblox more i mean rn theres alot of ugc roblox rip offs and they are leaving us in the dark to release stuff to the public who will just rip stuff off more i feel like those who have busted our butts and acutally stuck time and effort in i feel like we can as a whole help improve the catalog instead of having randos just upload what ever and anything thats ripped from other games and other people if that make sense i wasnt trying to come at you its just i feel like they left us in the dark and shut all of us in behind doors

5 Likes

at this point they cant make UGC Application more simple?

3 Likes

I just send my application for second time after alot months wish me luck pls, i just hope this is the right time!

3 Likes

is there of verifying that ur application when through?

5 Likes

Sadly i dont know, i just send my application today for the second time since months ago i alredy apply but not got any response by them.

3 Likes

they email you but like i said alot of us been waiting and not received anything i just feel like they left us in the dark

4 Likes

Is second time i make apply for UGC Program, possibile they cant accept the people make alredy request and is so complicated to get inside the program :pensive:

3 Likes

they only accept i think 15 or so roughly per week but alot of people applied got right in theres us that stuck waiting idk

2 Likes

I would make a new one. Do not worry, you are not alone, I had to redo my item as well.

3 Likes

Should i just wait for public Ugc?

3 Likes

Idk, it’s up to you if you wanna wait for Public UGC

3 Likes

What is the age limit to be a UGC creator? 13+?

3 Likes

The problem is we dont know when exactly its going to be available. They said by the end of the year I think, and there only three months left, so sometime between now and then.

2 Likes

I believe so, yes. I might be wrong but 13+ sounds about right.

5 Likes

Guys, when is the next wave?
And how much time does it takes for roblox to response on your demand?
Because in the post it said that it takes multiple weeks, but in the internet it said that it takes multiple months, please someone, answer me, i really wanna be a member.
Thanks.

8 Likes

можно спросить

а какие можно делать UGC а какие нельзя мне про сто интересно

3 Likes

You can apply at any time. That I know of it takes about 4 months to get a response. Good luck on your application though.

3 Likes

imagine waiting for 4 months and getting rejected lol

5 Likes