Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

As an applicant to enter the program, I noticed an impartiality with the candidate.

I signed up for the program a few months ago and still haven’t received a response. I understand the demand for submissions that the program must have!

The problem is that the candidate registers, waits an average time of 4 months and does not receive a rejection response.
How will the candidate know if he can apply again? How does he know he’s not overloading the applications by trying every 4 months?

I believe that the lack of response puts you, the candidate, in a dark place. Where you should wait to be approved, otherwise you won’t get any response, you’ll just get tired of waiting and apply again.

8 Likes

theres people that have submitted a few months and got accepted within 4 weeks of when they submitted there application which i just dont understand how yet when on the other hand you have alot others that are waiting for months and months and no answer

5 Likes

from what i get is they only accept 15 people per week or so i might be wrong someone please correct that number if i am but from what i know its like 15 or so as for week or per month idk exact

3 Likes

so there is a VERY SMALL CHANCE to get accepted under a week?, coz u might be from the 15 on the list tho

2 Likes

from what i have been told they only accept 15 people either weekly or so thats becuse they get accepted or denied by a actual employee and that every ugc item that gets uploaded has to be skimmed over and accepted or denied by a employee but the reason they dont do more then 15 per week is the same exact reason as those who work in offices or at home sitting in a chair for 7-10 hours a day which is bad for health but idk the exact reasoning thats just my opinion on it of what i think the reasoning is unless its becuse they dont want to be overloaded with applications. as another person said i cant see why they dont go in abc order but i understand becuse thats alot of names to go throught and its faster doing it by date of submittion

4 Likes

any idea about the ugc items a ugc creator makes to make roblox accept him?
like, crowns, hats, necklaces, shoes, clothing, bundles, ect…

1 Like

Hi, I recently got accepted, I made a dress in layered clothing as my item. Also had a variety of stuff in my talent hub portfolio. Good luck :blush:.

4 Likes

Heyy, can i see your portfolio and maybe ask you some questions?

2 Likes

You should be able to search for my username in the talent hub to see my portfolio.

3 Likes

can you link it to me? i don’t really know how to search lol

2 Likes

i sent my application over 10 months ago and still waiting, i am probably going to reapply soon

4 Likes

Yo guys, will public ugc close this page? and then we can’t apply?
duude

5 Likes

If anyone has UGC perms on alts they should join the asset deities group

3 Likes

I think they removed the link to the application? Rip UGC Program… Just unbelievable

7 Likes

comment number 1k
link: https://roblox.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_56I0Jyo6Pz3ksUS

6 Likes

Yeaa but they won’t review the applications anymore

3 Likes

seems like they are done reviewing them i applied back in april every day i check my spam folder and everything still no email

3 Likes

They most likely put the UGC Catalog Application on Hold due to Public UGC coming out.

4 Likes

One question, in the texturing process, do you recommend using which type of texturing, uv project or uv unwrapp or another?

1 Like

so i got accepted but the onboarding link is broken does this mean im declined. I contacted roblox but all im getting is a apps are closed wait another time

2 Likes