Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

I think its just 13+ achar3000

6 Likes

Im so exited for perm applications!!!

9 Likes

Are there specifications we have to follow in order for the UGC to be accepted or allowed within ROBLOX for people to wear in-game? As in is there a triangle limit or anything along those lines?

7 Likes

There is a 10K triangles limit

8 Likes

i will be waiting for a reply on my application :kissing_heart: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

That’s the Roblox importation limit. But is there a max triangle count we have to follow when making UGC?

3 Likes

I don’t think so… If it’s not over 10K, then it’s okay.

4 Likes

Wait at least 7 months :’)
Just like me lel

3 Likes

For your application it can be like 10k tris or something, but to upload anything to the site it has a limit of 1200 verts / 4000 tris

I see people still liking this comment, the vert limit changed to whatever but the tri limit is still 4k

10 Likes

Ah, thank you for the clarification.

6 Likes

Ah, there, Sorry if I said wrong things heh

3 Likes

Wow, AMAZING :D!

I have 1 question tho that I’m getting worried at :fearful:!

If you get rejected, when can you apply again?

10 Likes

What’s the minium age? I’ve been told it’s 13, other people said 15 and 18, and someone else said it depended on where you lived, I’m really confused so if someone could explain this to me I’d appreciate it.

9 Likes

Sure! I’ve already been rejected 3 times lol

4 Likes

I am NOT able to remove a file from the dropbox.
How do am I able to do this?

9 Likes

Hi there! It’s not talking about DevEx rates, it’s talking about the percentage of revenue that the ugc creator gets back from sales. (For reference, people who sell ugc through games get 40% off of those sales compared to the 30% that the creator of the item makes.)

6 Likes

me gusta mucho el programa UGC y que lo hayan abierto de nuevo es buenisimo.

4 Likes

As a UGC Creator I love this update! Can’t wait to meet more talented creators!

Tip: Don’t be hasty with the application! Take your time and do what the application requires you to do. I was hasty and I got rejected the first time, but I fixed that mistake.

Good luck!

16 Likes

The limit for UGC is 1.2k Vertices and 4k Triangles.

8 Likes

Sounds great! can’t wait to see what’s next to come

4 Likes