Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

I believe that it will go public on jan 15th

10 Likes

the day that roblox will close :)) catalog gonna go insane with fakes + stocks of roblox gonna get lower probably

2 Likes

January 15th is the downfall of the ROBLOX UGC marketplace

5 Likes

IS IT REALLY OFFICIAL THAT IT WILL OPEN IN JANUARY?? is there a video or a post about from roblox? also does anyone know when the next wave is in case public ugc doesnt actually come out

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure roblox announced it in RDC23

3 Likes

Can you find me a quotation of this?

2 Likes

Public UGC will not be a thing in January 14, there will be another update that will force every UGC creator to have a 1000 premium or more for ability to still upload accessories. Public UGC update date is unknown.

7 Likes

No i think its Public UGC too, its is on road map too and say early 2024.

2 Likes

in my opinion there won’t be the fall of catagol avatar because if roblox has announced that there will be applications to be made then there won’t be, in my opinion.

53 Likes

I explain my opinion
1.roblox has announced the application survey to be done so there will be no fall in catagol avatar.

55 Likes

I hope next survey would be more easy to get into UGC, i alredy have 13 + with 2k premium and verified ID, because i made application 2 times and never got any answer so i hope this time would be the good time finally can get into UGC and publish my work i did on blender!

4 Likes

anyway once I saw that they said that those who have age verified type can apply ugc but it wasn’t true it was fake news.

56 Likes

I wish the applications could open again, I would really like to apply

6 Likes

yeah i thought it was permanently opened :frowning:

13 Likes

What is the source of this information you say?

3 Likes

It’s been months. Can we get an update on whether this public thing is still going to happen, or when applications will be open again?

8 Likes

why? its pointless to submit, I know blender very well and have submitted an application at least a dozen times over the years and NO RESPONSE, not even a no your not accepted… yet theres 10-13 year olds advertising their UGCs for sale on discord an stuff… its pathetic tbh

9 Likes

they never follow the road map to the exact T so dont take what you see on there 100%. there was things that was on the old road map that never came out after 2 years

2 Likes

alot of us have resubmitted many times and no one got a email back some of us did it a year or 2 ago still no word back even the recent ones

3 Likes

Its closed at this moment? When will it open again?

6 Likes