Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

no explanation = more posts…
more posts = more traffic/google scraping
more traffic/google scraping = more money
more money = happy investors

8 Likes

BRO CAN THEY ATLEAST OPEN THE APPLICATIONS THAT WERE ALR SENT LIKE BRO OMG!!! ahh

4 Likes

i remember applying at one point and got denied because i lacked a good portfolio, mainly because i have no idea how to make one so im hoping public ugc will be a little more easier to get into. Im somehwat of a good modeler so…idk

5 Likes

I’m wondering when applications will open again

12 Likes

It’s been 8 months since I applied so I really don’t expect anything :confused:

3 Likes

2D clothing maker here, you don’t need premium to publish classic clothing…?

4 Likes

How is there still no update on this after being posted pretty much everywhere about UGC being made public etc.? in the original forum post it says open permanently but they’re closed, so there’s literally no way of gaining access unless you already have access??

5 Likes

So sad they lied us in alot ways, first about UGC Public and now about UGC permanently open where they now closed it.

6 Likes

Is there a support account to go and check up on our UGC application status? There have been 0 responses to my application from last year around January.

6 Likes

Don’t think so, i also sent an application nearly a year ago and still no response. I tried contacting from somewhere where it should’ve been done and i only got an respond that they’re currently closed even though that didn’t answer my question…

3 Likes

i got the same answer and i even provided who ever took the ticket the links and screen shots stating they was permently opend and if they was closed then they should have changed it and if it was open for everyone then they should have updated there info within roblox support department ect.

1 Like

it was opend back in april then they closed it and re opend it for a bit ig now the reclosed it?

4 Likes

its february, do we got any news about the public ugc release?

1 Like

If I recall correctly, Public UGC should come out between now and March, and it hasn’t come out yet, so we just have to be patient. :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

yeah, being totally honest, probably going to change platform… i ve applied so many times, have collaborations, etc. and after more then 1 year still no answer, and with the public ugc there will be a crash probably, so tbh its time to move on and learn other platform. Right now it’s really hard to make ugc’s for living so much % taken, and mostly fakes on the platform and that isn’t right. Good Luck to everyone!

10 Likes

I quit for almost same reasons, i apply 2 times and they totally ignored me, i just back when i heard about UGC Public because i tought it was my only chance to publish my accessories i made from blender but now i think they lied us again, i’m just tired about that to be honest so i quit or taking a long break but in case they release UGC Public next months i might would come back.

7 Likes

And all the people who bought premium just so they could upload their items got scammed directly by Roblox.

3 Likes

maybe i’m better go to develop game with someone

6 Likes

22 days later and it’s still there. I only bought premium for this reason, the documentation on the topic was confusing aswell, rip my $13.

14 Likes

From last announcement UGC will be becoming public in the first half of this year.

This is another postponement, 3rd so far.

They even screwed the already approved UGC creators so now they must have premium 1000 or 2200

As well as if an approved UGC creator uploaded an item in your group , you are no longer able to put it on sale no matter what subscription or verification you have.
(hopefully at least this is just a temporary bug)

O well as not much we can do … let’s just wait :tada::tada::tada:

13 Likes