Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

From last announcement UGC will be becoming public in the first half of this year.

This is another postponement, 3rd so far.

They even screwed the already approved UGC creators so now they must have premium 1000 or 2200

As well as if an approved UGC creator uploaded an item in your group , you are no longer able to put it on sale no matter what subscription or verification you have.
(hopefully at least this is just a temporary bug)

O well as not much we can do … let’s just wait :tada::tada::tada:

13 Likes

I think they will do the same as with voice chat. When they make it possible to sell UGC it will be possible for it to be to several people but not everyone from the start

8 Likes

Oh this is really sad because I’ve just wanted to apply for UGC Creator

16 Likes

I’m sorry, but where did you get this info? Could you please provide post, topic or link to it?

Many tnx

6 Likes

You can see it here

7 Likes

Thx. Every day I hope that applications have already been opened

6 Likes

Thanks for the info. So let’s wait… :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hey do you know where I can this? I don’t have much hope but I am just curious on what I could find or what would happen.

2 Likes

i’ve applied but never received a message about not being accepted, did i make the application when it was removed ?

6 Likes

Wait so basically the UGC Form is still not opened?

14 Likes

Does anyone know if the requirement of ID verification and Premium 1000/2200 is a permanent thing or just temporary?

1 Like

I believe that will be a requirement moving forward.

5 Likes

instead of making ugc public they make us have premium and for what for their benefit. it didnt change anything but making them more rich

2 Likes

“It is not from the benevolence of the baker, brewer and the butcher that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their self interest.” - Adam Smith

This is how capitalism works.

2 Likes

After over 3 years of waiting, the perm UGC applications are out! But now they’re closed again…

5 Likes

Congratulations, though they weren’t giving perm anymore

1 Like

I applied a couple of years back and after about 8 months I got a reply saying no.

I’ve created games and assets so I was pretty pissed off about it. However my portfolio is pretty sizeable now and I was willing to reapply but sadly I’m having to wait like everyone else. I have no problems going to a higher tier of premium but the constant waiting and not really knowing how much each asset that I upload will cost is a little annoying. Roblox are good at updating here on the dev forum and yet the updates are vague at the very best! Give us actual dates, costs etc so we can be ready when the public UGC is finally open!

7 Likes

But the application is closed for now. Or I missed something?

9 Likes

i thought i did type but now they’re closed it, mb

1 Like

they be closing ugc applications, and making it very expensive to make god damn pixel items for catalog?? and u gotta have id and premuim and the same time wow-

10 Likes