Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

when they open the ugc application Im gonna do everything to get it :rofl:

20 Likes

bro i made 2 ugc
first was 2 years ago and i missed the wave
last was 3 months ago and application is closed :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

It’'s been over 8 months i believe since i applied but i still receive no emails/messages about confirmation about me didnt get accepted, i wonder if i made a mistake in the form

6 Likes

no I imagine it got lost after the puiblic UGC announcement.

I love Roblox, their staff, but their communication is VERY vague at times.

9 Likes

I applied in May 2023 and never heard anything back, would think they’d go through all the remaining applications after closing but no. I believe applications are now permanently closed until public UGC comes around. Only way I can see them being reopened is if public UGC gets pushed back again.

7 Likes

AnimtGirlgif

9 Likes

Will the Public UGC come anytime soon? In my opinion start of 2024 is now almost over…

6 Likes

They said the first half of 2024, so could be anytime until the end of June, but we’re getting close to that and haven’t heard anything so there’s good chance it’ll be pushed back again.

11 Likes

This is what you can expect from Roblox nowadays

5 Likes

I have a question. When to open a request through ugc? Why they didn’t say here the date to open?

5 Likes

Uhm yes?
Anytime?
Why is it then closed right now???

11 Likes

it was 2 years ago
­­­­­­­ ­ ­

6 Likes

Ok? Chat GPT said its free forever too, and its still.

5 Likes

Its been awhile since I have been gone from Roblox. Can anyone update me on this specific topic? Like has Roblox stopped recruiting new ugc modelers or etc.

7 Likes

They said they are planning to open the ugc to public in first half of 2024. It will require premium 1k or 2.2k and ID verification.
I think its ridiculous, it will break the marketplace.

7 Likes

I think the Application is still better than 1k…

5 Likes

Can this please be reopened soon? I don’t think we should wait this long for something that has been announced permanently open

10 Likes

What is this?

21 Likes

This makes no sense. If they;'re open, how does it say its closed?

5 Likes

I have no idea. I just happened to notice that the response stating that the applications are opened permanently is misleading as the link to the application says it is closed.

5 Likes