Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

You should be fine to, especially if it has come from your own original intellectual property (IP). There should be zero issues if you wanted to go ahead and model this, it does belong to you after all.

2 Likes

It took about 7 months for a response. My advice is be patient as there is probably a lot of people getting reviewed

3 Likes

some people say its 16+, but im not sure

6 Likes

And while waiting, be sure to create UGC concepts and post them on your social medias! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

that’s too long I’m sure it doesn’t take more than 5 min per review and a most there is 2000 people that applied

3 Likes

They actually have to consider whether or not someone is trust worthy and skilled enough to make hats, so it definitely takes longer than 5 minutes. There are also many more submitting than 2k, as over 8k people have clicked on the application link, and that doesn’t count the others who visited the application via another link. There is more to it than just reading applications

8 Likes

get accepted i want so much sad

^-- p.s
Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

2 Likes

Will UGC player animations & emotes become available via a separate UGC program to this one or will all current UGC creators (who were accepted on the basis of their 3d modelling capabilities) be capable of uploading animations to the marketplace from the get-go?

Yes my question is biased haha; I would consider it not in the interests of the platform to streamline this process and enable people who mostly have little to no animating experience tap into that market.

3 Likes

This concept is so gonna make me cry if i don’t get accepted😭

13 Likes

day 22 still waiting for my application to get seen, I made a cartoony tiki mask

4 Likes

Thanks!! This is going to be very helpful.

4 Likes

they say it lasts “weeks” but I think it’s months haha

2 Likes

I agree with u ; (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

2 Likes

Yes. I suggest waiting 5 months or more and while waiting, you can make more ugc concepts to add in your Ugc Profile. Good luck

3 Likes

I’m very excited to submit my application soon! :grinning: one question tho, is there a age limit?

7 Likes

Um, I’ve been trying to submit my application but this keeps happening.
Screenshot 2022-10-06 163143

7 Likes

Try this “09/05/1982”, hope that helps! :grinning:

6 Likes

try 09/05/1982, maybe that’s it, I don’t remember if I put the zeros in mine

7 Likes

Add a zero to the month and day

5 Likes

Dang, this is amazing! This helps Roblox out a lot!

5 Likes