"Updates" category missing the "New" tab

Hey there, in like the last month I noticed you guys removed the “New” button from the “Updates” category, this is really annoying as I like to go in and see all the new posts I don’t know if this is a bug or on purpose.

It works on help and feedback.

I used to fix this by going to https://devforum.roblox.com/c/updates/announcements/36/l/new but now it doesn’t show anything, please please please re-add the new tab if possible. Thanks!

1 Like

The New tab is showing for me…

That’s weird, can you send a screenshot. I wonder if it’s just something on my end.

i dont need, its equals ur 2 Prt Scr

try this
DevForum | Roblox

Its not showing new its only showing unread, every other category has them perfectly fine.

im saying this

No I am talking about the updates category, not the help and feedback.

help and feedback? but for me its going to “New” tab

What do you mean, this post is about updates not help and feedback.

so this update its not working for me -_-

Its not an update its about the category… This started happening a few months ago…

but its normal for me .-. i never have this problem

Then can you send a screenshot, because I can’t tell if its local or everywhere. I don’t think I would have any settings causing this to happen.

sameeee brooo
lol what

The #updates:announcements category by default shows topics in order from creation date, unless I am missing something?

I still have it. Try changing some settings or test another browser.

there is from me

Hello. I’ve just checked the Updates category and the “New” button showed up for me since I had unread posts. Any chance you have some other tab in your browser open to that page?

I dont have any other tabs open and it still doesn’t show, I am not sure why.