Upping the limit of gamepasses per game

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to create a game with add-on passes or packs without hitting the limit of 15 gamepasses per game (at least thats what I have discovered doing a bit of research)

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because instead of having to switch the game over to an in-game currency which could possibly be exploited, I would be able to continue adding extension packs instead of using developer products. With the argument that some may stand by that the gamepass page of a game may look cluttered or untidy with more than 15 gamepasses, maybe a “See more” button or “More…” if the user wishes to view more.

16 Likes

In my opinion, 15 is a lot of game passes for a game. If a game is considering having this many items, it seems better to use an in-game currency tied to Robux with a custom display for the items. Could you go into more of what makes using in-game purchases and developer products not a valid solution?

3 Likes

Developer preference really, I feel like gamepasses are displayed and easily accessible through just the Store tab on the game page itself, rather than having one in game which in some cases can be in the way or take up space that could be used for something else?

1 Like

This was solved/is a duplicate of:

2 Likes