[URGENT!] Finding the main bundle through it's legs

Main Problem:

How would I go about finding an entire bundle through just its arms/legs/torso/head?

Korblox Leg Example:

I’m using HumanoidDescription to find the ID of the leg but I have no idea how to find the bundle so I can prompt you to purchase it. I can’t find any way to get the main bundle from the leg ID. Any API or something that I could use? (This has to be an automated system without me needing to write down each bundle)

Why would you ever want to do this? nvm

No you can’t use any API, there is no API for this.

Just get it’s asset ID.
Unless you’re trying to go through every bundle on roblox, in which case, I’m not sure.

(Nevermind, misread it, thought you were trying to get the

1 Like

Unfortunately, there is no automated way to find the complete bundle from just the arms/legs/torso/head as each bundle consists of different pieces that are unique to that bundle. The only way to find the entire bundle is to manually search through the Roblox catalog to find the specific bundle you are looking for.

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for but this API will give you the bundle ID from a sub-asset, e.g. Torso, Left Leg, Specific Animations, etc.

1 Like

The main bundle of a bundle is the one with the same id.
Ex.
A bundle part called “Toy Sword” with the ID 1234.
The bundle by the same ID, called “Toy Sword Kit”, would be the “main” bundle.
The bundleID of the leg is the bundleID of the bundle.
You can get the bundleID of a bundle using game:GetService(“MarketplaceService”):GetProductInfo(ID,Enum.InfoType.Asset)
game:GetService(“MarketplaceService”):GetProductInfo(ID,Enum.InfoType.Bundle) just gets the bundleID of the bundle, which is the same as the part.