Useful Scripts - a tool that saves time wasted making repetitive scripts [BETA]

Do you waste valuable time making scripts that you add to every game you make, whether it’s basic mechanics such as shift to sprint, double jump or locking the player in first person. Do you want to increase your workflow efficiency significantly? Useful Scripts is here to make your life much easier!

It is incredibly simple to use. Just search whichever script you would like and press Insert.

The plugin supports live updating, so the plugin receives new scripts through an API as soon as I add them in realtime. The plugin itself would almost never update unless it’s for bug fixes or UI improvements.

Link:

Help out with this plugin!
If you want to contribute to the development of this plugin, you can request some scripts that can improve quality of life of developers that I could add to the plugin! Press the star button in the top right of the UI and follow instructions.

Your support would be invaluable in enhancing this plugin and it makes it much more beneficial for developers such as you!

While you’re here, might you check out another one of my plugins?

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s public, but this sounds really cool!!

3 Likes

oh shoot… It should be public now! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had an idea to make something like this, and had already began working on it a bit. Nice to see this.

1 Like

Also some feedback - do not have it send the api call if a game is running. It’s really annoying to see this every time you launch a game:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I didn’t realise that was from the plugin when testing it haha. It has been fixed now!

So, does this save your scripts that YOU write? Or is it a public library?

It only includes scripts that I have written that are stored in a database (of sorts), but people are able to suggest scripts to me by pressing the star button in the plugin with credits given.

1 Like