[User-Generated Catalog Portfolio]: matthewthecowboy (UPDATED)

Hello, I’m matthewthecowboy!

I am an avid 3D modeler making 3D assets in Blender, and I also have experience in Substance Painter as a texture artist.

I enjoy creating historically-accurate Japanese Weapons and modelling melee weapons in general. I also enjoy creating and using realistic textures on Roblox.

Currently, I’ve worked with a diverse cast of people on many different projects and studios:

I have also contributed to the Roblox Imagination Challege by creating 2 UGC concepts.

I enjoy developing games on Roblox and I look forward to working with more people soon while gaining newfound experience and knowledge along the way.

Showcase:

The UGC concepts I’ve handpicked are what I consider some of my best UGC concepts, meaning that I have omitted many of my older concepts. More work can be found on my Twitter Handle @MStryker40

All concepts showcased below are within the UGC limits.
Notice: Some concepts may have been rendered differently because they were made during different times.

Cap 'O Soup

This is a hat (Head accessory)

Oozutsu Breechgun

This is a Back Accessory

Flying Apple Automaton

Crayon Belt

This is a Waist Accessory

The Captain's Attaché

Regal Luwuk

Cetbang Breechgun and Cetbang Breech Chamber

The Cannon is a Back Accessory.
The Breech Chamber is a Front Accessory.

NHI Exosyl Helmet

This is a hat (Head Accessory)

Digital Clockhead

Portable Shower

This is a Back Accessory.

Progressive Tek-Card

This is a Neck Accessory.

Gilded Tachi & Gilded Tachi Saya

Both items are Waist Accessories.

Battery Hatch

This is a Front Accessory.

Platter 'o Scallops

This is a Waist Accessory.

Roto-Blade Fenestron Drone

Both items are Shoulder Accessories.

Ionic Pistol Lite

This is a Waist Accessory.

Mono-Cam Buddy

The Mono-Cam Buddy can be a Shoulder Accessory (top) or a Waist Accessory (bottom)

Belly Gunner

This is a Front Accessory.

XH-3 Custom Combat Helm

This item is currently on sale on the catalog and is a result of a collaboration between me and @HelpBot_53. Link to item here.

Cool Lychee Hat

Headwoofer

Menu du bistrote

This is a Face Accessory.

Red Suji Kabuto

This item is currently on sale on the catalog and is a result of a collaboration between me and @HelpBot_53. Link to item here.

Portable Dwarf Star

This is a Back Accessory.

Imagination Challenge UGC Submissions

Palm Tree Potpack

Palm Tree Leaf Hat

Development Work:
Important Note: A few pieces of the work shown here dates back to early-mid 2021, so model, texture, image and render quality may vary heavily.

Chillz Studios

Most of the textures used for the models shown here are textured in 512x512. Some of the textures shown here are either untextured or use non-pbr / base-colour textures so that the assets are able to fit the game’s style.

All assets shown are for the game “Build a Boat for Treasure”.

Build a Boat for Treasure
Easter Update 2021

All items here were used in Build a Boat’s 2021 Easter Update
“Futuristic Egg”

“Submarine Egg”

“Rocket Egg”

Christmas Update 2021

Textured assets used for a stage revamp during the Christmas Update

3 of the Christmas Presents used during Build a Boat’s Christmas Update. The fourth one was one of my models retextured by Chillthrill himself.

Content of the Blue Present for Build a Boat’s January 4th update

laughablehaha

All of the textures used for the models shown here are textured in 512x512. I baked my PBR textures into a single 2d image texture to fit the specifications of what the game’s owner wanted.

All assets shown are for the game “Infectious Smile”.

Infectious Smile
Bat Retextures

“Candy Cane” Bat skin that was added in Infectious Smile after the game’s January 4th update.

Other retextures of a baseball bat mesh I edited for Infectious Smile.

Shotgun Retextures

Retextures of a shotgun mesh I edited for Infectious Smile. Most of the retextures I have made here were created with the intent of supplementing the current reskins in the game.

Katana

“Classic” (unskinned) variant

Katana Retextures

Retextures of a Katana mesh I made for Infectious Smile. Most, if not all of the retextures shown here will be replacing the reskins currently in-game.
The retextures and their raritiescan be seen here:

Common

“Base Colour” skins

“Wooden Bokken”

“Toy”

“Matrix”

Rare

“Implicator”

“Noob”

“Tiger”

Ultra

"Red Death

Legendary

“Diamond”

Other Weapons
Customized MAC M10 Submachine Gun

Sledgehammer

Carry Studios / Parallex Games

All of the textures used for the models shown here are textured in 512x512. Most of the textures shown here are textured in either base-colours or baked non-pbr textures so that they fit the game’s style.

All assets shown are for the game “Bagman Simulator”.

Bagman Simulator
Bagman Bags
City World

Jungle World

Arctic World

Desert World

Volcano World

1 Million Update Bags

Damanox Games

Most of the textures used for the models shown here are textured in 1024x1024 for maximum quality. Most of the textures on the models shown here also used baked-pbr textures turned into a single 2D image texture.

All assets shown are for the game “The Blizzard”.

The Blizzard
Damanox Corporation
Electronic Logbooks

(Upcoming) A.W. Apps

Similar to the 3D assets I created for Damanox Games, the textures used for the models shown here are textured in 512x512. Most of the textures shown here are textured in either base-colours or baked non-pbr textures so that they fit the game’s style.

Flee the Facility
FTF accessory sets
FTF Map Contributions
Map: Nuclear Power Plant
Map: Sewer Treatment Plant

BunBun’s Book Basement

All of the textures used for the models shown here are textured in 512x512. Most of the textures shown here are mostly baked non-pbr textures so that they fit the game’s style. However, this may change in the future.

All assets shown are for the game “BunBun’s Book Basement”.

BunBun's Book Basement
Mushrooms

I was asked to create three 512x512 texture variations for variety.

One-off Game Contributions / Commissions:
A few pieces of the work shown here dates back to early-mid 2021. As a result, model, texture, image and render quality may vary heavily. Some models may not be textured at all due to commissioner request.

Decaying Winter Cosmetic Submission (Sujibachi Kabuto)

(Above) Accessory in Edit Mode

(Above) Accessory in rendered view

(Above) Accessory ingame (renamed by game creator)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I HAVE MODIFIED THIS ASSET AS A BASE ITEM FOR MY 66th UGC CONCEPT

Personal Projects:
Some of the items shown here may also be found in my artstation, listed in the “Other Showcases” section.

Personal Project: Fireaxe

Personal project created for a friend of mine

Personal Project: Nilly's Katana

Personal project created for a friend of mine

Availability and Pricing:

I am currently not accepting any commissions or work.

Pricing varies heavily depending on what you want me to make. I prefer Robux, but PayPal is also fine.

Contacts:

You may contact me via my twitter handle @MStryker40 or alternatively, send me a message via Discord PM (Discord: AMX-011M Zaku III Zeg (Matthew)#1084). Devforum PMs are also fine.

Other showcases:

ArtStation - Matthew
Steam Community :: STRYKER40 (AMX-011)

Thank you for taking your time to look at my portfolio.

This portfolio will be periodically updated, but as I will now utilize a PDF-style portfolio, this will no longer be my main UGC portfolio.

11 Likes

This guy is cool and likes Apples and Robots.

5 Likes

apply for ugc before its to late

2 Likes

Idea: make an hat that, has an arm coming out of it, like an top hat with an robot arm coming out of it, and/or make an mask that looks like spiderman that’ll get alot of sales

1 Like

I’ve actually applied already; around 1-2 weeks ago! Thanks for the reminder.

This sounds interesting. I might do the first suggestion.

make sure to credit me, if you do make it, also are u accepted?

Nah not yet, I gotta wait for 3 months man.

Wait so did you get accepted? or do u gotta appy again

I do not know whether I got accepted or not. If I don’t get accepted, I’ll just reapply again with better concepts. Generally, for UGC applications like these, you need to wait 3+ months to see if you’re accepted or not!