User profiles keeps throwing 400 error

So recently there’s been an issue with going to any roblox users profile, I’ve been trying to go to a few of my friends profiles and a few random peoples profiles but everytime I click on it it loads then redirects me to an error saying “400 |There was a problem with your request”, and my internet isn’t even bad or lagging at the moment every other website other than roblox is working just fine. This also occurs when you try to see a players account from a group occasionally. The roblox website is also having a lot of lag at the moment, including every page on the site a long with roblox studio.
This is now happening on every page you try to reach a players account from
Screenshot:

Gif:
https://gyazo.com/3cf074634f07233075d33122149824d2

9 Likes

I’m getting this too. My bot is throwing errors since it can’t access user profiles right now.

3 Likes

Server issues, engineers are working on this issue. :hammer:
Will be fixed soon! :heart:

6 Likes

I can confirm that this is happening for me too. It looks like the website is running slowly as well.

2 Likes

Yeah definite website issues, pretty sure they’ll be aware and fixing it right now!

4 Likes

Not just on the website, happening in studio too. This happened before but hopefully this won’t happen again. :hammer:

4 Likes

There are some issues on Roblox Studio where people get kicked out of their Team Create session. :hammer:

As you can see, they are working on rectifying it. :happy1:

3 Likes

Looks like it has been fixed now! :smiley:

4 Likes