Using UIAspectRatioConstraint on Main menu

Hey there!

So i want to use UIAspectRatioConstraints for my buttons on my main menu, so that it looks nice and clean. However, in not so sure how to do this properly.

Here’s what the Main menu buttons look like:

I’m pretty sure if i just put a UIAspectRatioConstraint in each button it will just look really spacious on other smaller devices.

Any help would be appreciated!

Right now, it seems like that it will overflow vertically with an ARC, so if you set the Dominant Axis to Height, then you can have control over the height and make it not go off screen. Width shouldn’t be a problem as devices are usually always horizontal.

1 Like

I’m not really sure what you mean but here’s the problem in more detail

Here’s what i want for it to look like (laptop)

Here’s what it looks like on phone

As you can see, on phone, there is a significant change in space between each button, and the logo clearly looks like the same size as the play button. If your reply still solves the problem, would you mind putting it into simpler words?

So would setting the DominantAxis to Height (without adjusting the height) fix the problem?

I would recommend using AutoScale Plus for the best results. I can scale your UI automatically to any device using either scale or offset. More information can be found about it on this Dev forum post. If you do not want to spend 50 Robux then you can use the free alternative. More information on it can be found here.

3 Likes