Training Schedule, Upcoming Raids
- No faces nor body morphs during trainings/events.
- Wear official USSF uniforms to all USSF places/events.
- Do not wear uniforms for branches that you are not a part of.
- Listen to commands:
SSOO = Stay Silent, Obey Orders
Hline = Horizontal line / Shoulder-to-shoulder line
Vline = Vertical line / Stand-in-front-and-behind line
- No exploiting/glitching.
- No hacking.
- No flaming.
- All members are expected to be respectful to each other. This is simply in order to avoid drama and to prevent a toxic community from forming.
- Never disrespect a HR, even if he/she is wrong.
- You can only be promoted once per day. If you are found ignoring this rule you may face punishment.
- Custom uniforms are not allowed.
- Selling USSF uniforms is not allowed.
- Custom t-shirts are allowed as long as they are beneficial additions to the official uniform being worn. For example, t-shirts that add badges or a name are allowed. Large and/or unnecessary t-shirts are not allowed to be worn.
Other things should be common sense. Such as:
- No trolling (that includes cross-dressing trolling).
- No bullying.
- No harassment.
- No annoying behaviour.
- No loopholes are valid.
Issues and rule violations should be reported to USSF High Ranks.
Trainings are the most common way to be promoted. Obedience, astute-knowledge of USSF rules and commands, good combat performance, proper grammar and regular attendance will help you receive promotions at trainings.
Fort Ares and Zombie Rescue Mission also have an experience system in place. Do jobs, kill zombies, and defend the places to earn experience points there. A bot then will automatically promote you after you reach certain EXP requirements. Not all ranks can be earned with EXP. At the moment ranks 6+ can not be earned with EXP.
You may also be promoted for good performance at USSF places and raids.