[v3!] TopbarPlus v3.0.0 | Construct intuitive topbar icons; customise them with themes, dropdowns, captions, labels and much more

What would be the ideal way to do this in a game? Or did I misunderstood?

I can’t add a theme into the Themes module without disabling AutoUpdate.

Is there a way around this? Or do i need to place my themes module in another folder/module?

In the old version i added a custom method to rotate a image. i would love to see this feature come to the normal module, since it auto updates now its hard to add these custom methods.

edit: i would also love a way to disable the captionhint when setting a keycode

i probablu wouldn’t keep auto update on in case there’s breaking changes cause that’ll break your game

1 Like

Actually the auto update works only in Studio. It will never update the asset on already published (nor already running) game/server. So the chances are pretty low that you are in Studio and it will get a breaking fix.

However if it happens that means you are activelly developing your game and I don’t think such fix would stay like that for a longer time without another fix fixing this fix soooo … yeah. AutoUpdate is safe in my opinion.

@ForeverHD Will the font for the default theme of TopbarPlus be changing in line with Roblox’s core UI font changes? This would be lovely. :slightly_smiling_face:

More information can be found here:

1 Like

I think you can change it yourself in the module or use :modifyTheme to set your font.

1 Like

First of all, Happy Eid to those who celebrate it. :star:

Don’t know if it’s just an issue on my end, but whenever I hover over anything, it just disappears in a matter of seconds.

For context, I just tried the V3 Playground in studio, and didn’t make any adjustments yet, as I just wanted to play around with it before I start developing.

(And apologies for the low fps, a 2015 macbook won’t go that far)

3 Likes

How can i make my text to left? I dont want it center

Screenshot 2024-04-11 211446

1 Like

try: icon:align("Left")

Still the dropdown icon is on the middle

Can you maybe show the part of the code that makes the dropdown?

do it like this i think it needs to work

Still the same

Hmm, idk then sorry [3 0 charssssss]

I fixed it

Using this

1 Like

Hello! Im triying to make a vehicle spawner topbar, everthing works fine except the text isnt changing for when i want to make it say “Remove”, i tried printing when the event happens and it does print it but the topbar doesnt update,is there a way to fix this?

hello so i have this current problem with topbarplus v3, even in the playground, where if i play (in roblox studio), every icon disappears. this also happens in my game. does someone know how to fix it?

3 Likes

When I set the alignment to the middle when an overflow happens it goes to the left instead of keeping in the middle