Vanilla 3 - The pragmatic icon set for Roblox Studio

Amazing job! I’ll for sure use this

Can’t wait to use these! Given that roblox now has a way to modify the topbar icons, are you going to release the topbar icons shown here?

1 Like

Hello, the icons itself are great but I found that text chat service and voice chat service are missing

Why aren’t the icons working? The explorer tab icons are still the same. I already went to the latest version and pasted the Class Images PNG inside the textures folder. Help please.

Where do we paste these? Inside the textures folder just like the Class Image PNG?

To use ClassImages-based icon packs, you’ll have to use something like Roblox Studio Mod Manager to set the SVG icon FFlags to false.

@Elttob 's updating Vanilla to support the new icon format. Once that’s done, we’ll be able to move on and use the new icon format with Vanilla.

1 Like

Well at least now I found a solution. Icons look really nice, better than the new Roblox ones.

Vanilla 3 for Roblox Studio is now generally available! You no longer need Mod Manager to use these new icons; this new version uses Roblox’s built-in custom icon pack support which was just added with the Studio redesign.

Grab the new icons here, and let me know what you think!

34 Likes

I don’t have the studio redesign yet, is their anyway to download it manually? so i can install these without mod manager?

Items with PackageLinks look like static for some reason.
Screenshot (103)
(This happens with every package instance, not just ScreenGui)

Wow this looks incredible. Thanks Elttob. :wink:

1 Like

How do we get the redesign? Is it a closed beta?

A/B testing atm, it’ll be under a FFlag
It’s under the zqtitanstudioreleasehighdpi release channel.

What is the FFlag? I still dont have it and it’s getting old, update after update.

This new update for this is beautiful! Thanks for the work!

It says that the Dark folder name is not valid. And it’s the new studio. Huh???

Oh wait never mind haha, I found the way. They look really cool and way better than the originals.

I’m not sure, and I’d love to know too; I tried setting StudioUIRefreshBetaFeature to true and StudioUIRefreshBetaFeatureRolloutPercent to 100 but I’m still stuck on the old layout.

Mini-rant

Man, I hate A/B tests; If someone would like to try a new feature, they should be able to opt into them like some of the other “Beta Features”.

Also, I don’t like how there are features like IKControl and Vector3:Angle() fully functional in Studio, but locked behind a flag; Why hide something that’s complete and functional?

2 Likes

You’d have to change your release channel to zqtitanstudioreleasehighdpi as well :confused:

1 Like