Vanilla 3 - The pragmatic icon set for Roblox Studio

Can you share?
replacing each update is getting annoying

Happily! Extract both of these files somewhere (I recommend the desktop due to how frequently Studio can update) then run the batch file.

1. Itā€™ll ask for Roblox Studioā€™s folder. If Studio is open, right click its button in the taskbar, its name at the top of that menu, then ā€œpropertiesā€. From there, just copy the ā€œlocationā€. (You can also right-click Studioā€™s desktop/start menu shortcut and copy its path up until the last backslash and EXE filename.

2. Right-click the Command Prompt window to paste in the folder, then press enter.

3. Done! Roblox Studio will be forcibly closed if itā€™s open, then the ZIP fileā€™s contents will be extracted to Studioā€™s directory. (It contains the dark theme, colored Vanilla icon set.). Itā€™ll also delete the UI Editor and Audio Discovery plugins because I donā€™t use them. (Should I add a prompt to ask if the user would like to do that? You can remove some of the last lines of the script to stop this.)

StudioUpdateFixer.zip (383.7 KB)

1 Like

yeah, ill probably remove the last bits, thanks :smiley:
Should make this a post in community resources to guide others to the light lol

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 4.44.53 PM
Wow, This looks amazing I never expected someone to make something so cool for Roblox Studio!

1 Like

its worked with me in new version iā€™m testing it for now first time let me see if i closed and opened studio for second

How would I install it using this studio setting?

Iā€™m working on updating to the new icon format. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

I most definitely will, thanks!

Uh how. Every time I try to download the Mod Manager it does this
Screenshot 2022-09-19 171446

Iā€™m sure itā€™s not dangerous, but from now I prefer normal roblox studio over modmanager because it seems like modmanager hasnā€™t received updates for some reason, no modern studio, no new checkbox stuff etc. But if you want to solve that, Install it again and go to downloads in chrome and it should allow you to download it like ā€œallow on deviceā€

2 Likes

Tried that, doesnā€™t work. Any other ideas?

Try using another browser that your computer may already have installed or install a new one

1 Like

Just dropping in to show that Iā€™m actually making progress!

High DPI support is in - this involved rewriting almost all of my icon compiler program, but that was a good thing because it was kind of messy anyway.

Look at those nice sharp icons:

Coming soon to a Vanilla near you :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Seems less depressing than the Roblox icons.

1 Like

This looks great, I canā€™t wait to use these in my studio :smiley:

Cant wait for release, looks way better than current sad and depressing ones we have currently : D

Amazing job! Iā€™ll for sure use this

Canā€™t wait to use these! Given that roblox now has a way to modify the topbar icons, are you going to release the topbar icons shown here?

1 Like

Hello, the icons itself are great but I found that text chat service and voice chat service are missing

Why arenā€™t the icons working? The explorer tab icons are still the same. I already went to the latest version and pasted the Class Images PNG inside the textures folder. Help please.