Vanilla 3 - The pragmatic icon set for Roblox Studio

Wow! I’m speechless. Thank you for contributing. This is honestly amazing, and the setup was quick and easy to do. Finally a new fresh look on my studio!

Yeah, but manual install i dont like. Everytime studio updates I gotta do it, so I stopped after 2 or 3 times.

oof well there is no roblox studio mod manager for mac, so I guess we just gotta wait

1 Like

probably never gonna be lol
;c

If that doesn’t work you shall put the ClassImages file here:

C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-LATEST VERSION

Note that the path will be different if you install Roblox for all users, not just yourself.

Absolutely AMAZING Icons but when I use the mod manager to put in the icons, every time studio updates, the icons don’t show. Is that supposed to happen?

Looks soo good! I love how the icons look. This is really going to change how I view Roblox now. Would be cool if Roblox let us customize more.

I do, as of why I said if that doesn’t work.

In that case, your reply was kinda pointless, since takticiadam said it was on program files, not the usual installation path.

How do you put it in studio- ??

You see we need a tutorial half of us using your project Do not even know how to download it.

It literally mentions in the original post where to see the installation instructions to download and install the icon set.

3 Likes

DUDE I’ve literally been wondering how to do this for ages :astonished:
These are the smoothest sleekest class icons ever, thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Are you ever going to add new icons, like ProximityPrompt? It will bug me for the rest of my life seeing one empty icon out of many.

1 Like

Yes, this is planned for the next update :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow, now that I’ve installed it for myself (on mac), it looks so amazing :star_struck:
Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 6.02.16 PM
Not exactly an improvement to how I work, but amazing nonetheless =D

2 Likes

Sorry for replying to this way up post, but have you gotten the UniveralConstraint done? It’s been released (which you probably know, but still wondering).

1 Like

Yup - I have new icons lined up for UniversalConstraint, ProximityPrompt, and the upcoming TorsionSpringConstraint, as well as plenty of tweaks to existing icons like Explosion and MeshPart :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I Love this.

And I Sub To your Channel Elttob :smiley:

1 Like