Vanilla 3 - The pragmatic icon set for Roblox Studio

@DevRelationsTeam please hire this guy or replace those icons his design is amazing

11 Likes

Thank you so much! Great job on the quality of icons :+1:

I thought all those images were kept in the textures folder too.

Does anyone know where I would find the folder to manually install the icons on MacOS?

Fortunately, another user explained the process for this in the following post :smile:

1 Like

I don’t understand where I’m supposed to put my file icons. I put it in the textures folder but nothing happens when I open studio.

If it does not work, then copy the image to all of the version folders. Version / content / textures.

Also re - open the studio after doing so.

Edit: sorry for a little advertising :wink:, but I made my own app for installing Vanilla: GitHub - Jermartyno/Vanilla-Icons-Installer: Install Vanilla Roblox Studio Icons in one click! App by Jermartynojm, Icons by Elttob.. You would have to run it every time the studio updates.

1 Like

An .exe with no showing of source code? Flagging this as suspicious and malicious.

You can use JetBrains Decompiler to see the code. I do not want to post the code here, on DevForum. Maybe I will add the text file containing code in the GitHub repository?

You posted a repository with nothing showing source, documentation, anything. Not everyone has a decompiler either, don’t post stuff you don’t want others knowing the source to.

1 Like

I have updated the app and the repository. You can now freely view the code.
I don’t see the point of making chaos over my app. I made it for myself but decided for it to go public today. That is why there was no source, read me and stuff.
I hope you like how it is now :slight_smile:.

I used your installer. It didn’t work. Any suggestions?

Not really. If manually installing and installer did not work, then I do not have any clue on doing that. Also you may try using the .bat file thingy. Click on Vanilla download and you will see some tips on installing.

Also did my installer say ‘error’?

i followed the steps in manual install and put the clasimages thing in the right folder still didnt work
;(

heres a pic of studio

edit : yes i put it in the right version i checked via the l8est date modified

So apply the changes to all of the version folders and check if it works.

1 Like

Damn, this is so cool. I really really really appreciate you making this. I would donate if I had a PayPal account.Tysm for making this!

1 Like

How to install manually on a MacOs System:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of Studios installed.
  2. Open Finder → Applications and select RobloxStudio.
  3. Right click on RobloxStudio and click on the option “Show Package Contents”.
  4. Open the “Contents” folder, then “Resources” → “content” → “textures”.
  5. You wanna drag the “ClassImages.png” and replace it, or you can save the classic version.
  6. After that, re-open Studios and it should look like this:

Have fun. :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Oh wow this is just fantastic!
I’ve waited so long for something like this and I don’t know how I didn’t find out about it sooner-

I just wish there was an easier way to keep it installed, since having to open through mod manager every time is tedious.

1 Like

Really cool! Gonna use this now.

I downloaded the file. But How do I get it to work in studio?