Vanilla 3 - The pragmatic icon set for Roblox Studio

Could it have something to do with this?

6 Likes

Thank you for the help. I was wondering what happened.

Edit: I got rid of the extra icons. But instead of fixing it, it got rid of other icons.

5 Likes

Would it be possible for me to install those? :thinking:

3 Likes

According to the info seen above, extra icon slots were used for the services above.

I would suggest replacing these icons too. Perhaps a v2 pack release?

This is what my studio looks like with the extra slots removed:

6 Likes

It doesn’t make huge sense because these are usually hidden by everyone anyways. Having them in the explorer is useless;

4 Likes

They are not always useless. CloneTrooper’s original Mod Manager icons had support for services such as PluginGuiService and many other hidden services.

Just because they are hidden, does not mean they should not get icons.

5 Likes

Eh, if they’re hidden how are you supposed to see the icons lol. I don’t find much of an use to have every single service enabled on the explorer.

4 Likes

Looks amazing! I vouch for using this it makes everything look nicer

4 Likes

It looks nice but it doesn’t work with my browser, SeaMonkey, or with 2015 edge
I do not have google edge or chrome since I don’t like chrome.
I get no download

4 Likes

Thank you so much for making this, I’ve been wanting something like this for so long now. 10/10 :heart:

4 Likes

Would these icons be reset when Studio receives an update?

4 Likes

It you do it the manual way yes. If you use the clone trooper 1019 roblox mod Manager, no.

5 Likes

AHHHH, I love this sooo much thank you!

4 Likes

(just in case those become moddable too!)

2 Likes

update
microsoft edge

???

1 Like

Might be a stupid question but will this possibly put my account at risk of getting flagged or banned?

2 Likes

For some reason I got stuck on part 3 of the task lol(I’m doing the mod manager way). I have no idea what it means by “drop in all the icons from the Mods Folder.” How am I suppose to drop it in when they are all png files(I tried dragging but it’s not working)? Meanwhile if I try to do it backwards, everytime I click edit icon it turns into an image. What am I missing?Sorry for being dumb, but I am genuinely confused.

2 Likes

Really nice work! i loved this i swear on god

2 Likes

Nope - you should be perfectly fine installing these :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In Mod Manager, there should be an ‘Open Class Icons Folder’ button, which is where you’re copying your new icons into. In your downloaded ZIP file should be a folder called ‘ModManagerIcons’. Select all the images inside ModManagerIcons and copy them into Mod Manager’s icon folder.

Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes