Very Realistic Police Cars

Hello everyone! I made these cars for my game (they have a working first-person steering wheel and they drive). This is just a small part of all the cars, maybe i’ll sell them to someone

Soon i’ll fully customize them, and they’ll be better than in ER:LC :smiling_imp: :star_struck:

31 Likes

If you want, I can take other photos where they can be seen much better.

4 Likes

Did you 3d model them yourself in blender

1 Like

Hello, Evil1213TerrenceTrue! Yes.

in a diffrent program? or are you showcasing somebody elses work…

No, i’m not showcasing someone else’s work, i have the file for these cars. I just took a car from the game ER:LC as an example. (Not by using cheats, just used the photo as an example).

then what excactly here are you showcasing??? also if your planning on selling these you better have the permission of whoever made them

4 Likes

Bro, what other permission do I need to get?

I’m showcasing police cars that can drive and have a working steering wheel. I just can’t understand why you accused me of theft right away?

You sure you didn’t import real cars into Roblox? :thinking:

Jokes aside, they look AMAZING!
Good job!

well if its just a example your just showing photos of somebodyelses car without videos so we cant see a demonstration of what you actually made

Hello! Yhanks a lot for the feedback!:sparkling_heart::sunglasses: Soon I’ll add a script for the flashing lights and much more to them.

1 Like

Dude, these are my cars, can’t you understand that? I can record a video from the game where they are parked and functioning, but stop accusing me. I never made the cars, I just used the photo as an example.

Ok so if you never made the cars why are you showcasing photos of them not having anything to do with the car system you made yourself

2 Likes

dude, I mentioned that they can drive and have a working steering wheel, but I didn’t record a video. I don’t understand why it offended you so much?

im saying that you shouldve posted a video of them and clarified that you didnt make the models

1 Like

Dude, you’re probably just jealous that you can’t make models like me. So stop accusing me, open Blender or whatever you use and learn modeling.

You shouldn’t put logos on your cars in might get your game taken down.
Other then that the cars look good :+1:

Yeah, I know about logos, but everything’s fine now

1 Like

Also how long did it take you to model the cars?

1 Like