Very Realistic Police Cars

Considering that I was lazy, tired, exams, and so on for about 12 or more days, maybe two weeks.

1 Like

But you said that you never made the cars?
“I never made the cars, I just used the photo as an example.” (no idea how to quote replies)

This entire argument is way too confusing for me, but you can just say “I modeled them” and end this.

4 Likes

i don’t want to respond to your accusations about my works anymore, and i’ve already said that

1 Like

dude, I told him several times that it was me, but he didn’t understand

1 Like

I haven’t made any accusations, I just quoted what you said.

3 Likes

You also told him that you didn’t make the cars unless you were referring to the ER:LC cars which is what I’m guessing you did.

3 Likes

These cars are in no way similar to ER:LC, I just looked at how their cars are structured, as I couldn’t find a more suitable example. I also have problems with English, so I may misunderstand sentences.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure you misunderstood some of the stuff what I said, wont confuse you anymore tho :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Im going to bed. Good night!:+1:t2:

2 Likes

What is this supposed to mean? You either made them or you didn’t. Just tell us without dodging the question.

What???

Edit: I understand now. The screenshots have both your model and the model from a different game for comparison’s sake. I would highly highly highly recommend telling people this.

3 Likes

No, there is no model here from another game, understand already

1 Like

Damn. Now I’m really confused.

2 Likes

You didn’t understand me at all. All models are mine

2 Likes

I have a feeling that if I said that I don’t make cars, it means that in 4 years of my experience I will definitely make the most terrible model

1 Like

@Crazedbrick1 I’m just offended that you didn’t even take into account what I did in previous works, and started accusing me of theft and writing, if I said that I don’t know how to make cars, then i must have made the first one very, very bad

1 Like

Nobody was being rude intentionally, The way you were responding to people made it sound like you ripped the models. ‘I never made the cars’ (im guessing in reference to the ERLC examples) makes it sound like you didnt make the models in the images.

3 Likes

These cars, while beautiful, are not playable, due to the optimization
especially if you use lighting.technology.future, your or players’ fps will go down.
so you need to optimize these machines well, or you will have to play with meager graphics, so that on medium-sized computers-phones it is supported

1 Like

It could run, and at the end of the day a game using these car models will probably run better than ER:LC, that game tanks my computer for literally no reason but memory leaks and terrible optimization.
( avg 40 FPS with constant 3 FPS dips. 32GB RAM, Ryzen 5, RTX 2060. What on earth causes the terrible performance )

I think he means he didn’t design the car, since it’s based off of a dodge charger (the interior he displayed), however he DID model it… If I’m understanding it right…

Might want to clear the confusion up in the OP?

Anyway, for the cars, they look good, but I personally dislike hyper-realistic cars in roblox, as it just feels off when you see a realistic car and then watch a blocky lego character jump into it.

And then there’s the performance aspect of things if you handle the cars incorrectly.

1 Like

what do you mean? He’s right, if gam0900 is selling them he needs permission because he didn’t 3D Model the cars. The only things he can sell are the parts he made.