Very Realistic Police Cars

Now your being the rude and arrogant one. I am simply ending an argument that really as I think is no longer one. But what can I expect from someone like you? Lets take this conversation to the DMs? If ofcourse you want to continue to argue. Now please allow me to work in peace.

This post quickly turned into a fight. :man_facepalming:

Anyways, nice cars.

6 Likes

To be fair, you did say ‘not quite’ when asked if you made them in Blender. Kinda raises suspicion. So, if you didn’t make them in Blender, and you didn’t steal them, where did you get them from?

Ok, so you admitted that you took the cars from ER:LC. So then what the hell is this:

Also, if you’re trying to show off the script to make the wheel work, how about you actually take a video? A picture doesn’t show us anything.

There’s also this little illegal act:

You need to get permission from ER:LC and from the car brands you used. Otherwise this is copyright infringement.

No, I will not and do not intend to take any permission, because our cars are not similar at all.

Just because I used their car photos as an example doesn’t mean I have to take permission

I’ll repeat the last thing again, I made the models myself. I won’t make excuses to anyone anymore. Anyone who continues to accuse me will forever be on my blacklist.

So you’re going to be using a different car in the final product? You need to clarify this.

No, I will use the machines that I posted on this forum. The conversation is over.

Literally nobody cares. The only problem here is that you won’t clarify what is going on here, and you refuse to add proof to your argument, which makes this whole thing suspicious. Nobody is accusing you of anything, we simply want more information.

@Chark_Proto oh, no. Im tired of this, stop replying pls.

When they said he “took the car” they meant the general look and car model, not quite literally copy pasting the car from a pre-existing game.

When they says “they never made the cars” I believe they quite literally mean they did not manufacture any of the cars or concept them, they are pre-existing and they modeled them.

Again, the cars are not from ER:LC. That games cars do not look anywhere near as good as the models this guy has made.

But yeah, you can’t really get around the car brands copyright and whatnot.

1 Like

Just to clear things up, (I’m not fighting)

Did you make the cars or the liveries and such?

As a car developer myself, I don’t build cars, I make the interiors and the liveries, so I understand where you come from.

But he also said that he didn’t model them. So where is he getting them from?

Bro, I said I made the models myself a lot of times.

But you said that you didn’t model them in one of your first replies. Quit messing with everyone and clarify what’s actually going on here!

1 Like

actually, i’m glad there’s so much criticism about model theft here. it means i made them so good like never before and no one else did :sunglasses:

Dude I’m not trying to argue with you, I just want to know how you made/got the models if you said you didn’t make them.

This is what started this whole thing. You need to clarify.

1 Like