Vidgamenate | Anime/Effects Based GFX Artist

This Is Outdated Now, Check this Thread.

I’ve decided not to update this thread due to various reasons.

About Me

Yo! My Name is vidgamenate, but everyone calls me Nate. I’m a 16-Year-old gaming and anime enthusiast and a Roblox Veteran. I’ve been doing Thumbnail and icon design on the Roblox platform since 2017. I use Photoshop and Cinema4D.
I do specialize in Anime/Effects GFX, but I am not limited to it. My Biggest weakness is doing Hyperrealistic Sci-Fi pieces.

Showcase

Almost all of my work can be found on my DeviantArt gallery: vidgamenate - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

Highlighted Works

The background for this piece was really fun to make, I found the flowers quite the challenge. You can find my breakdown of the piece in this video!

I focused on the effects and the water on the practice piece. It’s a reference I keep redoing to see my progress on skill.

Availability

I’m usually unavailable to work during weekdays due to schoolwork, so my availability relies on my given work heavily. You can usually order from me and I’ll get to work whenever I’m free.
Please message me to see my availability, although do not expect me to be open most of the time.
I am available most during Summer and Winter Breaks, or any long break period. I do apologize for the inconvenience and would be happy to sort out any problems in the order.

Payment

My prices tend to shift over time to match my demand and current skill level, but I like to keep prices cheap and fair for customers. Tips are welcome but never asked for.

Paypal is available!
Thumbnails - $9.50 USD (Dollar cheaper than robux prices!)
Ads - 4.50$ USD
Icons - $3.50 USD

Contact

You can contact me here at the Developer Forum, on Twitter, [https://twitter.com/vidgamenate] or my discord (@vidgamenate [BHS]#1995)

Thanks for dropping by!
– Nate

12 Likes

Amazing GFX dude! Love your effects.

tyty

Fantastic work! Great prices too. Nate is a great guy and I highly suggest working with him!

1 Like

-_- you are WAY underpricing your work! Keep it up!

1 Like

This thread is outdated now, here’s my new one

1 Like

Thanks! Though this post is pretty old. I made a new thread

1 Like